Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 at 4:10 AM Post #35 of 90
im in, i hope if i'm in town that weekend.  i'll bring the grommes tube amp, a source of some sort, and whatever cans i can stuff into my backpack. 

cheers gents,
roger.

Sep 24, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #36 of 90
  im in, i hope if i'm in town that weekend.  i'll bring the grommes tube amp, a source of some sort, and whatever cans i can stuff into my backpack. 

cheers gents,
roger.

I hope you're able to come! I'm eager to spend more time with the Grommes and with more easily-obtainable sources (rather than just the uber-nice gear from AZ HiFi). 

On another exciting note, the Alpha Pads and MrSpeakers headband came in for my own affectionately-dubbed "Coolpants". Getting closer! In bad need of a new cable though...

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #43 of 90
I'm going to try to make it. I don't have a ton to bring, but can bring my AKG K545's, Takstar HD 5500's, and there's the slightest possibility my Geek Pulse might ship by then. Okay, that's wishful thinking for sure, but I was very near the beginning of the queue and ordered a vanilla Pulse, so who knows.

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #44 of 90
I'm going to try to make it. I don't have a ton to bring, but can bring my AKG K545's, Takstar HD 5500's, and there's the slightest possibility my Geek Pulse might ship by then. Okay, that's wishful thinking for sure, but I was very near the beginning of the queue and ordered a vanilla Pulse, so who knows.

Geek pulse! That would be pretty dope. Hope it ships.

anybody going to CANJAM this weekend???

I WISH I could go >.< not convenient right now though...

Oct 7, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #45 of 90
and there's the slightest possibility my Geek Pulse might ship by then. Okay, that's wishful thinking for sure, but I was very near the beginning of the queue and ordered a vanilla Pulse, so who knows.

I'm awaiting delivery of my PS Audio Sprout as well! Maybe a later meet to compare our Kickstarter projects! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back