Argard or M Stage for Denon D7000?
Jul 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jronan2

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys I'm doing a little upgrade to my bed side rig which now consists of a HRT Music Streamer II+ and denon D7000's. I used to have it hooked up to an E9 but I wanted to upgrade. I have been doing a ton of reading and torn betweeen the asgard and m-stage. I already have gotten a few opinions from members on here but I'm looking for more. I really wanted a burson HA 160 but it is too big for the area I want it in and too pricey for what I want right now. Both the asgard and m stage are small enough and within the price range I would like to spend. I love Schiit audio I already have an Lyr in my main rig, and I have heard great things on the M Stage, however, I have no plans or ambitions to change out opamps.

I do have LCD 2's, denon D7000, and I might get another pair along the way, perhaps one of the Hifiman models, either something like the HE 300 or HE 4, or maybe even something more who knows. I love my music streamer so that will be my main stay dac. Which amp should I choose for my Denons? Any opinions/ comments are greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back