Are you a console or PC gamer?
Oct 22, 2021 at 1:05 AM Post #842 of 969
Hello, everyone. I'm a fan of both console and PC games. But lately, I've been focusing more on consoles. The Xbox One is one of my favorite console. The purpose of this post is to tell all the users of Xbox One. I will tell you how to solve a particular issue of the Xbox One console today. Because this problem happened to me also. The problem is, Xbox One apps are taking too long to start. You can use this article to solve this problem. Although online you will probably find plenty of ways. You can follow that too.

Oct 27, 2021 at 3:12 PM Post #843 of 969
Pretty hardcore PC gamer, I can't give up the precision of a mouse and functionality of a full keyboard, but that is dependent on the types of games you like. I have to admit this is such a hard time to be one as graphics cards are almost impossible to find. I did upgrade my CPU to a Ryzen 3600 this year, and helped a friend build a new one but it was a chore finding even a low end GPU.

Nov 17, 2021 at 9:46 AM Post #846 of 969
I bought a switch a few years ago. Played for a few hours and then it was untouched until I sold it.

I´ve always had quite powerful computers but then I find myself only playing indie games that dont require anything from your computer such as Noita and Slay the spire which can be run on any potato machine.

Dont have the time to play any time demanding games anymore unfortunately

Jan 15, 2022 at 7:06 AM Post #849 of 969
They recently released one of the best looking games ever (PS4 exclusive), 'God of War' for PC yesterday. I wish they'd release Bloodborne for PC so we can play 4k 60fps for it. 30fps is painful.

Jan 15, 2022 at 9:13 AM Post #850 of 969
I have had my same pc build for a little over 10 years.....I am going to start looking at components for another build. i may get a used GPU until prices come down....are all the other components reasonably priced.

Jan 26, 2022 at 6:43 AM Post #852 of 969
PC gaming mostly because the RPG genre I like is there, Baldur's Gate, Jagged Alliance , and I prefer FPS with a mouse... though I do have a PS3 for rock band, uncharted, god of war and a few J RPG that I like to play with a pad:)
Cyberpunk 2077 for example for me is a no go on console, even more because of the beauty of the game that is.... enhanced by 4K and manye optimisation only possible on PC (and humougous GPU of course, that come at a cost...)

Apr 26, 2022 at 2:17 AM Post #853 of 969
I have been a PC gamer all my life, but have owned a PS4 and will own a PS5 for their fantastic exclusives. Xbox is pretty much irrelevant when you game on PC and they release all their games on Windows as well, except maybe a few edge cases like RDR1 with 4K enhanced backwards compatibility and RDR2 for Xbox One X being a superior version to PS4 Pro at the time of release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back