Are you a console or PC gamer?
Mar 17, 2021 at 4:43 AM Post #828 of 970
I was a PC and console gamer, but years of online PC play exposed me to far too many online games spoilt by hacking and cheating. So I hung up my PC boots a few years back just use. Sadly, PC and console cross-play is now exposing console players to the idiots.

Apr 17, 2021 at 7:38 AM Post #832 of 970
But the Playstation and Nintendo exclusives keep me coming back.

Apr 17, 2021 at 4:10 PM Post #834 of 970
This was my first exposure to gaming on a "screen". It was hardwired into a Heathkit TV. 1977 or 1978.

NQjQP21.png

I moved to consoles after that. I've had and played more than I can remember. Last year I bought a gaming laptop and it's improved my gaming experience significantly. Nothing's perfect, but I'm definitely enjoying gaming more that I have in years.

Apr 27, 2021 at 11:28 AM Post #835 of 970
Started on NES\Sega\PS\PS2 and then I got myself a PC of my own and have never looked back. I bought a PS3 at launch and thought id play it but never really did, put maybe 20 hours total on it over the course of a week and never touched it again. Used it as a blu-ray player a bit but that was it.

Picked up a switch maybe 1.5 years ago or so and had like 10 hours on it. Bought it to play at work on nights but i just end up listening to audiobooks instead, cant get into playing a portable at home when my PC is right there. Always loved nintendo's game design philosophy of just making crap fun but i never get around to using it.

Jul 12, 2021 at 3:29 PM Post #839 of 970
I prefer PC since it has more variety. Also, mouse and keyboard are easier to use than a console controller :smile:
Not always. For first and third person shooters you are 100% correct, but if you try playing something like Elite, Sturmovik, DCS or Star Wars Squadrons with a mouse and keyboard you'll come unstuck very quickly - actually DCS requires the use of around $600 - $1000 of additional joysticks, throttles and rudder pedals to get the best out of it.

When I'm playing GTA V I use the mouse and keyboard when on foot, but swap to the controller when driving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back