Are these Dr Dre Studios genuine?
Mar 26, 2011 at 3:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

AntonIvehed

New Head-Fier
Hi! I found a very good deal at the equivalent of Ebay in Sweden called Blocket. He send me some pictures but I can't tell if they are genuine or fake. He bought the headphones at www.headler.se , wich seems like a legit site and he have sent me an picture of the reciept. Should I trust this guy? Please help me head-fiers :) 

Pictures:

http://img831.imageshack.us/g/bild1ai.jpg/

Mar 26, 2011 at 4:13 AM Post #2 of 8
Answer to your question: they are real.

Extra advice: don't get them.

Apr 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM Post #4 of 8
Hi! I'm bumping this thread. I got the headphones really cheap so for the price they were worth it, I'll promise u guys that. But I wonder one thing, the headband seems to had been through some bad "cutting" (I've marked it on the picture). Is it supposed to in this way? The seller said that he got them that way, is it a call for warranty? 

Second thing is that there are no recycle marks over the L or R don't know wich side they logos are on but u know what I'm talking about. Are they removed on the newer or older models? Because I have reciept and everything seems very legit.

Pictures: Sorry for big pictures couldn't resize them..

Apr 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #5 of 8
Get out!  Just get out!  No one likes beats here.  
mad.gif

j/k.  Probably not suppose to be that way but don't think needs to return to fix.

Apr 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #7 of 8
Just listened to the Studios at Apple store today. Was really 'impressed' by the price though the sound wasn't completely rubbish.

Apr 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #8 of 8
the sound isn't complete rubbish. they are okay headphones. they're overpriced, yes, but they cannot be the worst things that this board has ever heard. head-fiers really seem to blow the beats sound way out proportion. if you can grab them for $100, i'd say that's a good deal, because they certainly have more clarity than my JVC HA-M750's do, and i paid $80 for those. anyway, different strokes for different folks. but at least we can all agree skullcandy is the worst, even for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back