Are there fake monster miles davis trumpets?
Sep 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

derieuz

New Head-Fier
i was looking to buy a pair on ebay, they are new, sealed with packaging, and have a serial, the buyer says i can verify a serial with monster, that is true, but since the product is discontinued or something on monster, you cant enter any old monster products at the time on the website

ive been googling around for fake TRUMPET versions of the md, but i have yet to find any within 10 pages, and youtube has no results either

do you think im safe buying these?

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #3 of 7
The trumpets are still in production as far as i know its the Tributes that have been stopped and there selling off old inventory and refurbs both on there site and ebay. The trumpets are there idea on the newer version since the tributes were "limited" anyway. Very different sounding headphones tho do a search you'll see the comparisons. I personally like the fit and sound of the trumpets by a landslide.

Sep 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #5 of 7
There are quite a few monster trumpet fakes around on Chinese wholesale sites ie taobao or dhgate

But perhaps you could get an iem with a similar sound signature that isn't as often faked? Like Yamaha eph100s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back