Are the electrostatic headphones /amplifiers dangerous?
Sep 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #33 of 42
What about EMF? I heard that we don't really know if hybrid cars with there hugh batteries have a negative effect on health.

I bet people with electrostats are getting some EMF near their head.

Electro Magnetic Frequencies.

Sep 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #34 of 42
keep the in foil hat conspiracies out of this, for the love of god

Quote:
What about EMF? I heard that we don't really know if hybrid cars with there hugh batteries have a negative effect on health.

I bet people with electrostats are getting some EMF near their head.

Electro Magnetic Frequencies.

Sep 30, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #37 of 42
Quote:
Yup! Ima mor integelent cuz a Stax. Dont wear a hat tho....

Saim ere, i nou ave too nooral connects too rub togeva, an mi IQ is in da dubbl figgas nou.
Dat putz me ahed of a eggplant.

Nov 6, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #38 of 42
Quote:
Someone poured water on the T2DIY and the SR-007.  The T2 was hot enough for it to simply evaporate but the 007 was toast. 

Really?  Water could have gotten into the T2 and fried some parts, or if enough hit a hot tube it would probably crack. Good thing none of that happened.

But, too bad it got into the 007's.  Ouch!   I assume it was an accidental spill and not vandalism?  Did the guy who spilled the water own up to it and pay for the 007's to be repaired?

Can you buy electrostatic driver insurance?  Ha- maybe that gecko in the TV insurance ads can provide it....

Oct 2, 2022 at 9:04 AM Post #41 of 42
Thinking of getting the Bravura headphone system. Many of the posts on this thread seem to be in relation to getting electrocuted. I'm not concerned about that. I'm concerned about all that voltage going to the sides of my head. Has anyone heard stories of possible brain cancer as a result or anything like that?

Oct 3, 2022 at 2:11 AM Post #42 of 42
Thinking of getting the Bravura headphone system. Many of the posts on this thread seem to be in relation to getting electrocuted. I'm not concerned about that. I'm concerned about all that voltage going to the sides of my head. Has anyone heard stories of possible brain cancer as a result or anything like that?
Good question. I'm interested in hearing thoughts about that, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back