Arcam rHead Class-A Analogue Headphone Amplifier
Jul 3, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #48 of 221
Interested in the US tour

Jul 4, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #49 of 221
Would love to be included in the USA tour. I'm a professional photographer located in Los Angeles with a Hifiman Edition X, HE400i, and Shure SE535. All I promise are some sweet photos and to add this to my list of upcoming reviews!

Jul 6, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #51 of 221
Arcam rHead Review Tour UK - Round One July 2016

I am starting with the first 5 people and will follow through with everyone who responded before today 6/07/2016

ejong7 has been very helpful with setup and we will be starting with him. 

I hope you all like the rHead as much as we do (-:

Cheers Robert

1. ejong7
2. Oink1
3. vkvedam
4. glassmonkey
5. Takeanidea

The following are the terms and conditions regarding the review tour:
  1. Each person involved is responsible for the cost of shipping of the review gear  to the next person in the tour.
  2. Shipping must include tracking numbers that will also have to be provided to the tour coordinator.
  3. Participants must provide real names and addresses. The details will not be disclosed in public and are only to be used for the purpose of this tour
  4. Each participant will have seven days as a standard listening period, subject to change by the coordinator.
  5. Each participant must make sure that the coordinator and the recipient is informed when the item is posted.
  6. Each participant must make sure that the coordinator and the sender is informed when the item is received
  7. Each participant are to make sure that they take good care of the earphones, packaging and accessories.
  8. Each participant agree to write a review that will be posted here on Head-Fi

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #53 of 221
Here's the rHead driving the mighty Abyss with ease! Arcam's CDS27 CD/SACD/Streamer as the source. Thanks to Hi-Fi Lounge - http://hifilounge.co.uk for the photo.

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #54 of 221
Very nice set up! I still use my cd73 regularly, through the wonderful ar300...man what a combo. And congrats to the UK group!

Jul 7, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #55 of 221
Will this be a 'burned in' unit for the tour? 
cool.gif

Jul 25, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #58 of 221
  Damn I would love to be on the UK tour but I don't think I can go this summer, but I love arcam gear I used to have an OLD alpha 8 CD player that sounded wonderful. I also had an alpha 5 amp 
Wonderful gear. Very simple and sounded great ! 

Thanks, keep an eye out, sure we will do more - Cheers Robert

Jul 25, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #59 of 221
HOORAH - UK REVIEW TOUR FINALLY UNDERWAY!

The first sample in on its way to vkvedam, who will send it to Glassmonkey who will send it to Takeanidea

As we get going I will add some more people to Tour One and see if I can get a extra sample for Tour Two

I THINK? I have replied to all UK requests, If you did not get a message today asking for contact info etc, PM me

Jul 25, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #60 of 221
USA REVIEW TOUR - IN A HOLDING PATTERN

​I am still waiting for stock info from The Sound Organisation in the USA

I have not followed up with everyone USA based yet, but will do when I know that I can get a sample

​Thanks for your patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back