Apple AirPods Pro And NEW AirPods Pro 2nd Gen (from 23 Sep 2022) - Impressions
Jun 7, 2023 at 5:19 PM Post #889 of 979
im tryied my more than 40 pics of apple airpods pro buss and only few can hold power for 1.5day max. many holds about 20gours only. maybe is any settings on iohobe for buds keep power longer period?

I suppose that’s probably closer to the truth. Plus my AirPods Pro haven’t been used much so they should be close to max capacity.

Jun 8, 2023 at 12:04 AM Post #890 of 979
The APP 2s sound really nice, and I'm happy to own them. But in my experience, their battery life is lousy. And they absolutely do not hold their charge for very long when sitting unused outside the case.

Jun 8, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #891 of 979
The APP 2s sound really nice, and I'm happy to own them. But in my experience, their battery life is lousy. And they absolutely do not hold their charge for very long when sitting unused outside the case.
Could that be because they are actively searching for a bluetooth partner when out of the case?

Jul 5, 2023 at 12:07 PM Post #895 of 979
I received pro 2 as a gift and I have to say I think they are exceptional, wireless earphones are never going to be taken seriously on a site like this but I have to say I’m extremely impressed. Transparency and noise cancellation are top notch as expected from apple but what surprised me the most is the quality of the driver, i would absolutely call it more than good enough for any music/ sound quality enthusiast. It’s so good I rarely use my HD650 anymore and honestly prefer the tuning of the AirPod pro 2.

Jul 5, 2023 at 12:42 PM Post #896 of 979
I received pro 2 as a gift and I have to say I think they are exceptional, wireless earphones are never going to be taken seriously on a site like this but I have to say I’m extremely impressed. Transparency and noise cancellation are top notch as expected from apple but what surprised me the most is the quality of the driver, i would absolutely call it more than good enough for any music/ sound quality enthusiast. It’s so good I rarely use my HD650 anymore and honestly prefer the tuning of the AirPod pro 2.
They are taken with the correct amount of seriousness. They are very good for a Bluetooth set, and pretty good overall. I use them for convenience, but the sound isn’t bad. Apple really should include a simple EQ though.

Jul 5, 2023 at 2:59 PM Post #897 of 979
They are taken with the correct amount of seriousness. They are very good for a Bluetooth set, and pretty good overall. I use them for convenience, but the sound isn’t bad. Apple really should include a simple EQ though.

They’re fine, not excellent. They have the best noise cancellation of any other earphone in the class. But the sound often comes across as over processed.

That said, I like them. I wear them to walk my dog. Super convenient for that use case.

Jul 5, 2023 at 11:03 PM Post #898 of 979
Spatial audio and Spatialize stereo is truly the killer feature of these TWS I feel, the incredible amount of deep, layered, and spacious bass they produce combined with the extended imaging is shocking to listen to every time I use it. I've tried a couple of 3D virtualizers/ spatialized audio earbuds before like the Samsung Buds 2 Pro and the Anker Liberty 4s, but the Airpods are simply in a class of their own.

Even without the DSP effect, the imaging and soundstage out of the box is surprisingly great.

qi9tr2z69cya1.jpg

Jul 6, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #899 of 979

I'm agree with you, the APP 2 is offering true excellent sound quality, and is true too that is still very difficult for many people, in a forum like this, recognising that a brand like Apple is giving this type of sound quality, a sound that is better, like I saying before in this thread, than many (more expensive) wired earphones and headphones.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2023 at 3:18 PM Post #900 of 979
6 months with APP2 and I have to say along with Utopia these are my favourite audio purchase. The two are tied for the enjoyment they've given me, for different reasons.

I think APP2 sounds better than many mid tier bluetooth full sized headphones. I've got the MH40 from Master & Dynamic, and V-Moda Crossfade wireless 2, both over ear cans with less detail, seperation, and poorer tonal balance compared to APP2. APP2 actually sounds like it has a bigger stage to me than the MH40...It's a more impressive listen, and it's an tws! MH40 is a £400 bT headphone for reference.

I think most gushing praise for audio gear is hyperbole, and I'm guilty of that. But after half a year I think I can say with some measure of grounded confidence, APP2 is the best bluetooth audio solution around at present, for its versatility, ease of use, and brilliant sound. Most people, especially with iPhones, should just skip bluetooth headphones and wired iems and get APP2 imo if their budget is under $400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back