1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone sent back their equipment to Audio GD for repair ?

1. BernieB
    Hi, i have been reading this really helpful forum since a while now, but this is my first post here :)

I am (was) a proud owner of a new Audio GD R2R-2 DAC, bought in February 2018. It has played music flawlessly for 2 months when it decides to stop producing sound, no matter the inputs used (usb, toslink, etc) or cables. Power was well going through the unit, but no sound coming out. I was really disappointed to have my unit broken because the sound was lovely to my taste, a perfect DAC paired with my HE-560 headphones and MZ2 Linear Tube Audio amp.

After writing to Kingwa, he told me to sent back to unit to him. Shipping took 3 weeks, and Audio GD has received it a few days ago. I wrote to him but still have no news.

Does any of you had to return a product to Audio GD in China ? How long it took before you had your unit repaired and sent back to you ? I'm asking because not having my dac prevents me of enjoying nice listening sessions i used to have, and i can't wait to have those back. Thanks for you help.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. FullBlownEargasam
    Wow I just got my NFB 11.28 about a month ago. I can't imagine it will be cheap or fast. Following to see if anyone has had to do this. I hope that I don't have to ever but its good to know. Sorry to hear about your DAC

BernieB likes this.
  3. BernieB
    Bump