Anyone have problems ordering from Head Direct?
Sep 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

tripp2k

New Head-Fier
I placed an order on their website on 9/7 via Paypal and then sent requests for order follow up on 9/12 and 9/16 to ultimately find out they had no record of my payment on 9/19. Paypal refunded the money, but this experience has been a bit squirrely.

I'd really like to get me some RE0s, but would like to know my order is going to be fulfilled. I'd also like to make sure I am buying from a seller who will honor the warranty on these. I'm buying 2 pairs. Any suggestions?

Sep 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #2 of 10
My experience with them has been great.  I've received orders in less then a week and they even sent me the wired adapter that accidently wasn't included in my RE-ZERO order free of charge.

Sep 19, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #3 of 10
Ive placed 2 orders in the last year with no problems.
Haven't had to return anything yet.

Sep 19, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #4 of 10
No problems with them, and I've ordered a couple of things, also Ive read people say their customer service is bad, I've had to deal with the CS twice and they were fine, just have to make sure it goes to someone named Ms. T.

Sep 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #5 of 10
I have nothing but good things to say about their CS. I've sent them a lot of emails in the past and they usually answer within a day or two. I've ordered a couple things and never had issues.

Sep 19, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #6 of 10
I agree, I am guessing their CS is located in China/HK as I've sent them lots of emails and noticed that they tend to get answered in the evening/at night, which may be the reason I've seen some people comment their CS isn't good.  I've always had good experience with them.

Sep 19, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #7 of 10
It's my assumption that their CS team consists of Fang and his wife so it depends on if they are in New York or China? I could be wrong and there may be a couple more CS people but HIfiman isn't exactly a huge wide scale operation so it won't have as much coverage as a bigger company.

Sep 20, 2010 at 8:33 AM Post #8 of 10
Ms T has been quite responsive and I appreciated that. The payment going off into LaLa land is weird.

Anyone purchase from the Amazon seller DBROTH or know of his reputation and whether his sales will be warrantied?

Sep 20, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #9 of 10
Making another attempt. Looks like they have a different paypal addy this time around. Will post results of transaction and I hope they are good. Looking forward to experiencing these IEMs.

Sep 21, 2010 at 7:50 AM Post #10 of 10
Update! Received the shipping notice for the RE0 and also got the Brainwavz M2 shipping notice as well. Sweet.

One more update: Received the RE0s today and enjoying them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back