Anyone else excited about the (possible) new ipod?
Sep 12, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #106 of 192
The bastards just lowered the resale value of my 8month olg 60gb $100.
frown.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:23 PM Post #108 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenleaf
don't like the marketing thingy about colors
rolleyes.gif
.....not that I care about the 2gb one though
tongue.gif

yeah, apple's continuing their trend started with the macbook by placing a premium on the black nano. it's the only one available in the 8GB capacity, i believe...but i'm still getting one. black nano should "match" my supermini IV quite well...

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:23 PM Post #109 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by TenaciousO
I'm driving myself to the Apple store today and picking up the nano.

Don't bother. I highly doubt that they'll actually be in shops today, or even tomorrow. You should be able to order online later today, but the stores normally take a week or so to get the new stock in (my experience).

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:23 PM Post #110 of 192
Finally a reason to replace my 4G 60GB, 80GB drive and gapless playback. Thank goodness for extended warrenty
wink.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:25 PM Post #111 of 192
hehe, pointless but nice addition to iTunes:
iTunes will give you cover art for free if you are missing cover art

edit: hehe, beat ya devin! i'm just a bit excited with the "back to school" promotion still being on and me needing a macbook... and now i'll be able to get a worthwhile iPod upgrade too! gapless
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:27 PM Post #112 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by aLii
Don't bother. I highly doubt that they'll actually be in shops today, or even tomorrow. You should be able to order online later today, but the stores normally take a week or so to get the new stock in (my experience).

Ah...thanks. I thought Jobs meant by "available today" that they'd be available in stores today as well.

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:27 PM Post #113 of 192
"iTunes will give you cover art for free if you are missing cover art"

edit: bah i give up

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #114 of 192
itunes 7 will have a "cover flow" way of searching through your music...wonder if they bought the "cover flow" application or just stole it
wink.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #115 of 192
iTunes 7 - 1:20 PT

Source list now includes Library with separate libraries for all forms of media.
Store now has own section, devices have own section.
Album art view - Apple will provide art for any music in your library.
Cover flow view - Find music by album flipping.

I hated looking for album arts, now that's fixed
Oh man, my old ipod's going to sell for nothing
eek.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:30 PM Post #116 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri
iTunes 7 - 1:20 PT

Source list now includes Library with separate libraries for all forms of media.
Store now has own section, devices have own section.
Album art view - Apple will provide art for any music in your library.
Cover flow view - Find music by album flipping.

I hated looking for album arts, now that's fixed
Oh man, my old ipod's going to sell for nothing
eek.gif

well, with all the rumors leading up to today, you were supposed to sell your ipod a month ago!!
wink.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #118 of 192
i'm looking at the photos posted on engadget and steve's wearing a dark button-down!! no black mock turtleneck...what in the world is going on?
eek.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:33 PM Post #119 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by aLii

actually, they're all available today, so i think they're in stores...i'm heading off to get one ASAP...will watch the keynote later.

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:35 PM Post #120 of 192
correction: it appears as though the nano's packaging is 52% smaller, not the nano itself.

You guys following it here?
http://www.macrumorslive.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back