Anyone else absolutely hate cell phones?
Feb 7, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #46 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by leveller1642 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offence NSX 23 and fordgtlover, but what I really hate are cars. In my view they are an imposition and certainly not a right. I choose not to drive as far as possible, for the same reason i choose not carry a lethal weapon. I'll be happy when they go the way of the dinosaur.

i love cars too, well driving anyway

Feb 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #47 of 54
I personally can't stand headphones.

All the young people these days walk around with their headphones in their ears, its so anti-social! You try to talk to them and find its impossible because they're busy grooving to whatever crap the youth of today listen to. And I hate to think the damage it's doing to their hearing...

I will be happy when headphones go the way of betamax.

Feb 7, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #48 of 54
lol
o2smile.gif

Feb 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM Post #49 of 54
hell no, my iphone rocks

Feb 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #50 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally can't stand headphones.

All the young people these days walk around with their headphones in their ears, its so anti-social! You try to talk to them and find its impossible because they're busy grooving to whatever crap the youth of today listen to. And I hate to think the damage it's doing to their hearing...

I will be happy when headphones go the way of betamax.

beerchug.gif

Feb 8, 2009 at 1:03 AM Post #51 of 54
Headphones don't usually disturb other people though unless they have the volume cranked. Some **** yelling on their phone with me next to them makes me want to rip the phone out of their hand and stomp on it. People that talk on their phone while driving are extremely stupid. Almost got sideswiped once because of some idiot yakking on their phone while driving. cellphone+driving = death. Wake up people!

Feb 8, 2009 at 1:58 AM Post #52 of 54
I hate cell phones enough that I am the only person I know who doesn't own one. Even my technophobic mother (she is pathologically afraid of personal computers, enough so that she was fired from her job when they switched from old school book keeping to PCs) and my 102 year old grandfather own one.

Feb 8, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #53 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't drive and talk (illegal here anyway),

I think that's only been enforced one or two times, probably as an excuse for the LAPD to pull someone over for driving while black
icon10.gif
. You still can't drive more than 1/4 mile without seeing some hausfrau in an SUV yakking away.

Feb 8, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #54 of 54
It's not the cellphone but the iresponsible owner..Ala, guy is about to order then gets a call..The cashier waits untill he is done with his convo. Taking a call while in the crapper or using a urinal..But the worst, movies..I nearly got into a fist fight over it..After hearing him chat on his 'celly' for over an HR, I had enough.. Screamed in his ear, TURN OFF THE F%%% PHONE NOW!!..If it gone further I would have thrown his phone at the screen..I did, what many want to do, but lack the balls to do it..I don't need a cellphone. Never had one. Never call anyone besides family anyways.

Some people need to be reached 24/7..But for the rest of us, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back