ph34r.gif
tongue_smile.gif

" ...
— ... Hey...
— Hey!"

Double trouble uh oh
confused_face.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Wow! This television show is just unreal...it is soooooooo goooooood!

Aug 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #185 of 511
Guys I don't mean to be rude, but if you're going to quote the show's latest episodes and stuff like that could you use the spoiler function? I've had a 2 endings a bit ruined, and now I avoid this thread altogether because of this.

With that said DAMN, what an ending. It was beautiful.

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #186 of 511
Quote:
Guys I don't mean to be rude, but if you're going to quote the show's latest episodes and stuff like that could you use the spoiler function? I've had a 2 endings a bit ruined, and now I avoid this thread altogether because of this.

With that said DAMN, what an ending. It was beautiful.

Well it should be common sense not to check the breaking bad thread before watching the newest episode IMO lol. 

Aug 29, 2012 at 7:55 AM Post #189 of 511
This happens because in shows like this, in a lot of between-the-lines stuff (pink bear, walter wearing a pink shirt, half of bear's face is burned, Fring is missing half his face), I like to read recaps and reviews, and the comments are usually huge giveaways like "well no wonder Walter kills him in the next episode!".
It's not really a big deal to ask to use the spoiler function. Most videogame and TV show forums I've been to used it.

Sep 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #191 of 511
Quote:
what?? What?  What!?  After that I have to wait a year until the next episode??

That was one heavy episode! On one hand I found the ending lame (why find that out now) but on the other hand it will give new stuff to write about.

Is he really out? What about Jesse?
It would be awesome if he could persuade the brother in law to join in on the "family business" :D

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #193 of 511
Walt gets out that clean? I don't buy it. I'm happy Jesse got his payday. I thought maybe Walt bought him a new mobile kitchen from their conversation about the old one with bullet holes.

Sep 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #195 of 511
Quote:
Walt gets out that clean? I don't buy it. I'm happy Jesse got his payday. I thought maybe Walt bought him a new mobile kitchen from their conversation about the old one with bullet holes.

I actually thought it was clever. The later seasons revolved around the concept of no consequences - Jesse even yelled it out during one of his group therapies - they all did terrible things and got away with them, and sometimes they were even rewarded. So now

that Walter wants to leave, it's like a late piece of Karmic justice making it not so easy to him. You don't just walk away after all those barrels of HF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back