Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Jul 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #211 of 511
Just finished re-watching the entire series on blu-ray...there was an entire hour interview this week on Charlie Rose with Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, and Aaron Paul, it was interesting...there is going to be a Bryan Cranston segment on CBS Sunday Morning this coming Sunday - 08/11/13, (tomorrow), and then the first show of the final eight! I'm getting psyched! C'mon August 11th! I have no knowledge of what's really going to happen, but I predict that (A) Walter will die saving Jessie's life, (B) Jessie will kill Walter, (C) Jessie and Walter will kill each other, (D) That Ricin has come and gone a few times during several shows, is Skyler going to poison Walt when he makes a "53" with the bacon...?, (E) Did Jesse remember about the red berries on the Lily of the Valley? (I'm not sure which way I'm leaning at this point...)

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #218 of 511
Quote:
Wow! I would say that I was blown away...not used to so much happening in one episode of a TV series...that was a fast hour!

I actually did find this episode to be as intense as I had expected. I wouldn't quite say it was "mind blowing" since it didn't leave me in awe like it did at the end of season 4!

Nevertheless, today, there is a Methbusters special of all the Breaking Bad experiments tested by the guys at Mythbusters.

Can't wait for next weeks episode! (Although it is rather sad that we're on our last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad...FOREVER)

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #219 of 511
Quote:
Quote:
Wow! I would say that I was blown away...not used to so much happening in one episode of a TV series...that was a fast hour!

I actually did find this episode to be as intense as I had expected. I wouldn't quite say it was "mind blowing" since it didn't leave me in awe like it did at the end of season 4!

Nevertheless, today, there is a Methbusters special of all the Breaking Bad experiments tested by the guys at Mythbusters.

Can't wait for next weeks episode! (Although it is rather sad that we're on our last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad...FOREVER)

Yeah, I'm watching Mythbusters right now...I can't believe "Breaking Bad" is ending after only five seasons...

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #220 of 511
Yeah, I'm watching Mythbusters right now...I can't believe "Breaking Bad" is ending after only five seasons...

Are you watching it online or on TV?

I'm located in Australia so I don't know how I'll be able to watch this episode of Methbusters, apart from streaming it..

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #222 of 511
The program is just now ending on TV live...I am watching it on DVR delayed by about twenty minutes...

Ah, I see.

I shall watch it later tonight.

Did you find it to be a good episode of Methbusters?

Aug 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #223 of 511
Quote:
Quote:
The program is just now ending on TV live...I am watching it on DVR delayed by about twenty minutes...

Ah, I see.
I shall watch it later tonight.
Did you find it to be a good episode of Methbusters?

I'm not a regular viewer of Mythbusters, but with the interaction of Vince Gilligan and Aaron Paul it is entertaining...

Aug 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #225 of 511
I watch both BB and Under the Dome (liked the book).  I'm kind of glad BB is going out on top.  Too many series overstay their welcome these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back