Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 27, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #121 of 509
Here is a severe issue with this new system:

I left a feedback for a buyer today. It was very interesting that did not ask me for a link to the "for sale" ad involved in the transaction. Weird and flawed. Basically anybody can leave feedback for anybody else, since there is no item associated with that feedback. Unless the system has a way to figure out who is who, which I highly doubt it. Oh well...

Yep, we've lost a ton of features.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:25 PM Post #123 of 509
It messed up my FS/FT Listing and I have to redo it, figured out how to ad pictures, but noticed that my 4 positive feedback are gone, my user name on FS/FT Forum is not bolded under the listings, I guess it considers me "newbie," it keeps logging me off, I understand this site is for free and I am not wining, hopefully moderator reds this and report bugs.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #125 of 509
Please, put a "Desktop version" link somewhere. There's no way to go back to it once you press mobile version. There are many things with error messages here. Can't reply, can't like and so on...

When in using the mobile version go up top to the menu button that looks like 3 lines, when that menu pops up click on account alerts. Then go down on the left side to preferences, then in the first box, choose desktop mode, boom.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #126 of 509
I just switched from the mobile version to desktop on my phone as there is a distinct lack of options on the mobile one. I couldn't switch back at first but then found the switch bar right at the very bottom of the page I was on, far right.
I hope this helps?

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #127 of 509
Managed to log in on my ipad, although had to change password to do so, but my android phone & macbook pro (use Chrome browser on both & ipad) keep bringing up security alerts saying head-fier user certificate is invalid.

What is happening guys?

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #130 of 509
I've built up close to 500 posts on the old site and now I'm known as a "100+ Head-Fier". Now I'm being far from arrogant but you work hard for your reputation and when i started out it was helpful to go to those long time members for advice. Can the post count go back? (In fact, can the old site go back lol).

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #132 of 509
When in using the mobile version go up top to the menu button that looks like 3 lines, when that menu pops up click on account alerts. Then go down on the left side to preferences, then in the first box, choose desktop mode, boom.

Hey thanks!

Looks like there's a daylight theme, I really hope they put a night theme eventually, I love them.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #135 of 509
Another thing. Replies to threads should disappear from Account Alerts when you open the thread, not having to go to alerts. This way you have to double the clicks for keeping things clear.

So Account Alert should show likes, mentions, personal replies, private messages and nothing else. Attached files and generic replies should be left out.

EDIT: Nevermind, there's an option for that :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back