Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 27, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #106 of 509

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #110 of 509
Go to account alerts on top right under your username, then click watched threads on the left side, then at the bottom of that list is a link to see all watched threads.
Account Alerts shows replies to threads, but not a list of all "watched" threads. Getting to this is very convloluted indeed and requires going through the user account page. Ugh.

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #112 of 509
My old deleted PMs are back and I have no option to delete them. While the site runs faster, I'm not a fan. Pain in the rear to get all of my stuff set back up again. The site looks dated as others have already said.

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #113 of 509
The site is a visual mess. Is there an option to go back to the old site layout?

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #114 of 509
Account Alerts shows replies to threads, but not a list of all "watched" threads. Getting to this is very convloluted indeed and requires going through the user account page. Ugh.

I agree, too much drilling down.

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #115 of 509
The site is a visual mess. Is there an option to go back to the old site layout?

Most likely that's not going to happen.
I'm sure they are looking for and working on any "bugs" (that are typically the foundation of any computer program).
It's the nature of the beast.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #117 of 509
I'm not sure why they didn't just clean up and modernize the original layout of the site? I think that would have gone over much better with everyone.

- InsanityOne :thinking:

Because they are severing their business with Wikia, the provider of the old platform.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #118 of 509
When you press the home icon, it logs you out and pressing log in doesn't do anything. Tried multiple browsers.
Also, where does it show on a classified ad when the thread is closed? Went to an ad which I remember was closed from the old site but can't see it anywhere.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #120 of 509
Here is a severe issue with this new system:

I left a feedback for a buyer today. It was very interesting that did not ask me for a link to the "for sale" ad involved in the transaction. Weird and flawed. Basically anybody can leave feedback for anybody else, since there is no item associated with that feedback. Unless the system has a way to figure out who is who, which I highly doubt it. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back