Any love for the Activo CT10?
Aug 18, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #436 of 609
@JasonNYC

Hello first time post here so bare with me

I purchased the ct10 a week ago and the first Time i played it I got a really bad interference from it, I was worries it was my IEM which are astell kerns billie jean. The interference is still their even when i pause the track or skipp tracks and even when I play online tidal songs and even my own flac songs as well same thing occurs . I then turned off the dap and turned it on messed around unplugged the iem and other stuff and it worked again. I played music with it 4-5 hours daily for the next 6 days and no issue happened . Then yesterday it happened again so i quickly tried the iem on my Pc tidal which it worked perfectly so i figured its not my iem . I then plugged my earpods in and the noise and the same issue happened, i tried tidal and my own tracks and still interference , so I turned it off and on messed with it and it worked again but 10 minutes later happened Again . Not sure what the issue is but the noise is like a static interference or something of that sort like loud beeping and other noises seems like it cAn damage my iem type of noise which worries me. The issue its their even after i pause the song or skipp tracks even when i move or twist the jack around it just stays their with the noise , only my wifi is on all the other things are off as well. Sad it ran well for 7 days smoothly outside of the first time I used it and all of a sudden happen Again but this time worst . I love the dap so i hope i can fix this issue thanks in advance

Sorry for the gammer , english is my third language :)

Aug 18, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #437 of 609
I must have the worst luck ever , today afternoon working fine was listening to a album 40mins , tonight about to take a 4hour listening season and theirs no volume at all no sound , tried it with my earpods same thing. And when their is soud its that interferes sound again ...i bought it from authentic dealer as well i must be that unlucky!

Aug 23, 2020 at 4:55 AM Post #438 of 609
@JasonNYC
I have encountered an issue, hope it can be resolved. While using Spotify's free plan, every now and then ad videos pops up and the player crashes and restarts itself. It even got stuck at bootloader once.
And I have a request which again I hope will be fulfilled. It is for Replaygain and crossfeed features to be added.

Aug 23, 2020 at 5:39 AM Post #439 of 609
@JasonNYC Also when playing tidal i use to see a blue or green dot when playing mqa. Tracks which now disappeared after a few days . After playing the same track, update the site i bought the ct10 headphonezone accepted the warranty and im waiting for them to pick it up, they said they will try to fix it if not they will replace it with a new one but in the back of my mind is that worry it might happen again so if i get a new one sealed ill sell it and just buy a dragonfly and use my iphone instead. Sucks cause i really did like this dap alot .

Sep 10, 2020 at 10:10 AM Post #440 of 609
Hello! New owner of CT10 here. I am experiencing a strange issue. I tried installing Spotify, Audible, Foobar in the DAP but unfortunately except for Audible all the other apps fail to install with a 'parse error'. How can I solve this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:01 PM Post #442 of 609
I got my CT10 today. There is light bleeding / leaking from 4 points where the buttons are located on the left side. Is this normal or should I get a replacement?

Also, is the original firmware version 1.11 different from 1.20 in terms of sound? Any difference in volume level or bass output?

Is there any way to downgrade to the earlier firmware?

Oct 23, 2020 at 5:22 AM Post #443 of 609
Replace it as soon as possible before its to late , my issue was no sound and when tbeir was sound i was a interference type of static sound , it played well for a few hours even days but some days it had no sound or just loud noises . I got store credit for mines and bought something else

Oct 25, 2020 at 5:31 AM Post #444 of 609
How well does this player play from DLNA?
I currently have a Sony nw-zx1 and its DLNA playback is seriously crippled:
- It forgets what you were playing when idle time is too long, no resume playback.
- When you scroll down in the folder list, browse into that folder, and go back again, the folder list scrolls back to the top.

Oct 25, 2020 at 3:34 PM Post #446 of 609
anyone get the amazon music HDaudio app to work on the CT-10 as an option to Tidal or Qobuz streaming?

Nov 2, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #450 of 609
Astell&Kern Stay updated on Astell&Kern at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/astellnkern/ https://twitter.com/astell_kern https://www.instagram.com/astellnkern.official/ https://astellnkern.com astellnkern@astellnkern.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back