Any interest in a Cincinnati, Ohio meet?
Oct 3, 2004 at 8:04 PM Post #47 of 99
i've sent PM's to everyone who responded to this thread (including you, Edwood, though its a bit redundant since you respond to this thread a lot).

in terms of coming early, it'll probably be ok. nobody has shown any interest in scheduling the conference room for that weekend. in terms of what i will be bringing, it's in my sig. add 10500 mostly high bitrate aac+mp3 files for sampling music and enough infamous Yamaha RH5MA's for everyone to try, and you've got everything i'll be bringing. other than my scintillating personality.
wink.gif

Oct 3, 2004 at 10:16 PM Post #48 of 99
I won't know until the last minute if I can make it. If I do, this is what I could bring:

Bada amp
Prehead
Gilmore V1 with SA
HD650
CD3000
AKG501
Alessandro MS-1
Go-Vibe

Oct 3, 2004 at 10:27 PM Post #49 of 99
I'll be bringing a Quail Power Cord or two for those that are curious about them that may have wanted to get in on the previous group orders.

There's no way I can fit my monstrous PS Audio PC's in my luggage. with all of my other stuff.
biggrin.gif

Don't forget to bring power strips and extension cords, guys. May not be enough outlets for all the equipment.

EdipisReks: Be sure to check out how many tables and chairs that will be available. And try to get more of them if possible.

And for those that are travelling, are you guys going to drive down on Saturday night or early Sunday morning and make a whole day trip out of it?

-Ed

Oct 3, 2004 at 10:44 PM Post #50 of 99
there is one large conference table, and about 15-20 leather Herman Miller chairs. there is a computer lab next door that isn't open on weekends that we can commandeer some chairs from. i don't think seating will be a problem.

Oct 4, 2004 at 12:15 AM Post #51 of 99
i live in siddall hall, right across from ccm, but i'm not sure if i can make it..i think i am scheduled to do some community service all day to keep from losin my scholarship (i.e. losing any potential future headphone-related gifts from parents), but i'll doublecheck...if i can make it, the only stuff i can bring is as follows
MS-2s
Headroom Home
PX-100s
hope i can make it though

Oct 4, 2004 at 1:08 AM Post #53 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by pianomaster
i live in siddall hall, right across from ccm, but i'm not sure if i can make it..i think i am scheduled to do some community service all day to keep from losin my scholarship (i.e. losing any potential future headphone-related gifts from parents), but i'll doublecheck...if i can make it, the only stuff i can bring is as follows
MS-2s
Headroom Home
PX-100s

You better. The head of the Southern Ohio SinglePower maffia will have you sleeping with the fishes. Also the GRAND PUBAH SinglePower Don, from central Ohio might be there as well. Ya don't wanna mess wid that guy.
icon10.gif
600smile.gif

Oct 4, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #54 of 99
I will be there with bells on. Well, no bells but maybe a sequened blue party dress and heels.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
I will bring the Peter McAllister custom built amp, if it arrives in time. Also a Bada hybread tube/ss amp, the venerable EddieCurrent HD25, and the hit of the show, an upgraded MPX3 (no fondling the amp boys). For a source, I will bring an unmodded Pioneer 568A universal DVD player and some power cords. For headphones, I will bring my Beyer Dynamics DT 880's. SeeYa there. WAH-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO.
biggrin.gif
280smile.gif
k1000smile.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
cool.gif
etysmile.gif
icon10.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

Oct 4, 2004 at 1:40 AM Post #55 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by pianomaster
MS-2s
Headroom Home
PX-100s

Heheh, does helping the Head-fi Community count?
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Oct 4, 2004 at 1:41 AM Post #56 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
there is one large conference table, and about 15-20 leather Herman Miller chairs. there is a computer lab next door that isn't open on weekends that we can commandeer some chairs from. i don't think seating will be a problem.

Can you commandeer a computer monitor as well? I'd like to not have to lug one down.

-Ed

Oct 4, 2004 at 2:43 AM Post #57 of 99
you know, ed, it just might, i will seriously have to check that out...."helping many insane obsessive financially-unsavvy individuals cope with their plight"...sounds legit!!

Oct 4, 2004 at 4:03 PM Post #59 of 99
Hmm, if the meeting will be this Sunday, it will be really hard for me to attend!
frown.gif
What a bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you guys all!

Oct 4, 2004 at 8:43 PM Post #60 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by go_vtec
Hmm, if the meeting will be this Sunday, it will be really hard for me to attend!
frown.gif
What a bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you guys all!

C'mon. Rationalize it! We all do it when we buy stuff.

You can do it!
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back