Any interest in a Cincinnati, Ohio meet?
Oct 8, 2004 at 7:50 PM Post #91 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by acs236
Yes, nothing would be more frustrating than having all these great headphones and amps and nothing to listen to. I'll commit to bringing a CDP, but I can only stick around in the morning for a couple of hours.

A couple would = 1-2 hours if you only stay for the afternoon.
wink.gif

-Ed

Oct 8, 2004 at 8:51 PM Post #92 of 99
just to make sure, since the day is nearly upon us, is there anyone who needs clarification on the directions? i have promised some people here at school some nifty, neato headphones to listen to, and i'd hate to let them down
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 9, 2004 at 8:19 PM Post #93 of 99
Since I am now lugging a source, I'm going to cut back on some of the equipment I had mentioned bringing. If you really want me to bring something that I do not list here, let me know:

H/K CDP
Prehead
HD650 w/ custom cable
CD3000

Mikey, you're bringing the BADA, right?

Oct 10, 2004 at 12:15 AM Post #94 of 99
i've put signs up at CCM. basically, if you park in the garage, take the elevator to the third floor and follow the signs until you hit room 3205. if you have any problem finding the room, call 513-221-0188, which is the phone nearest room 3205. thanks, everyone!

Oct 10, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #96 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I'm bringing a friend (actually, he's driving me). He's bringing his Sony V600's. Be gentle.
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

i used to have v600's. in my naivete at the time, i liked them. then the crappy construction caused them to break, and i got my Grado's. thank Cthulhu that they broke
smily_headphones1.gif
i have a friend bringing the Sony DJ phones. he's a DJ, though, and they work really well for that, regardless of their less than audiophile sound characteristics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back