Any interest in a Cincinnati, Ohio meet?
Oct 6, 2004 at 1:53 AM Post #76 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by go_vtec
Oh the temptation!!! I would be all over it and be at the meeting if I didn't have to close the deal on something by next couple of weeks. Let's just say it costs more than two brand new Ferraris and my wife would kill me if I mess that up
frown.gif
(In headfi sense, that is roughly 100 pairs of used R-10 AND 100 pairs of Qualia 010). At least I have about 25% of chance of closing the deal by this Saturday
wink.gif

Did you sign all of your loan docs and had over a big fat check at Escrow yet? If so, bring your cell phone and yourself to the meet, because it's just a lot of painful waiting. Your real estate agent will bug you for miscellaneous paperwork after close.

-Ed

Oct 6, 2004 at 1:57 AM Post #77 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Did you sign all of your loan docs and had over a big fat check at Escrow yet? If so, bring your cell phone and yourself to the meet, because it's just a lot of painful waiting. Your real estate agent will bug you for miscellaneous paperwork after close.

-Ed

LOL, I'm in a process of completing my loan application and I hope to wrap it up in next couple of weeks. There are so many inspections I need to do before I close the deal
frown.gif
I will try to be at the meeting though!

Oct 6, 2004 at 2:01 AM Post #78 of 99
Quote:

LOL, I'm in a process of completing my loan application and I hope to wrap it up in next couple of weeks. There are so many inspections I need to do before I close the deal
frown.gif
I will try to be at the meeting though!

Ah, you are still in escrow. Good luck, hope it closes smoothly for you. It can be a rocky ride, I of all people should know.
tongue.gif

Hope to see you at the meet.

-Ed

Oct 6, 2004 at 2:21 PM Post #79 of 99
Quote:

Ah, you are still in escrow. Good luck, hope it closes smoothly for you. It can be a rocky ride, I of all people should know.
tongue.gif

Hope to see you at the meet.

-Ed

Wow, I just went through most of your postings... looks like you already went through the similar experience that I'm going through now. I'm currently wrapping up my loan applications and inspecting/appraising the property. At the current rate of people billing me $ left and right, I can probably sneak in a Qualia 010 without my wife noticing it
wink.gif

Oct 6, 2004 at 5:19 PM Post #80 of 99
Quote:

I'm currently wrapping up my loan applications and inspecting/appraising the property. At the current rate of people billing me $ left and right, I can probably sneak in a Qualia 010 without my wife noticing it
wink.gif

Heheh, yes. Just put it in with the closing costs. Damn! Why didn't I think of that?
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Oct 7, 2004 at 2:38 PM Post #82 of 99
Unless there's a work-related disaster, I should be able to make it, at least for a little while. Ed, are you going to be there at 11? I absolutely have to hear the R10s, anything else is gravy.

Oct 7, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #84 of 99
Quote:

I'm in Cincy now. And yes, my R10's, Grace, MiniMe PC are with me.
wink.gif

I'm going to shoot for being there closer to 10am if that's possible. Although, that is 7am LA time for me. Pretty early.

-Ed

great. that means that I have to be there at 10
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

Oct 8, 2004 at 3:01 PM Post #87 of 99
Well, my MiniMe PC made it safe and sound. The RME PAD was knocked a bit loose during transit, but it's unharmed.

Anyone bringing any DAC's?

CDP's?

Other PC's?

I guess we should have an updated list of attendees and gear?

Don't forget power strips and power conditioning if you bring them. My P300 wasn't going to fit on the plane.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Oct 8, 2004 at 3:48 PM Post #89 of 99
Yes, nothing would be more frustrating than having all these great headphones and amps and nothing to listen to. I'll commit to bringing a CDP, but I can only stick around in the morning for a couple of hours.

Oct 8, 2004 at 4:41 PM Post #90 of 99
i'll be there with an ipod and MS-2s...i'll bring the 1/8" adapter in case anybody wants to go straight from an ipod or somethin...i'm tryin to get my friend to come with me to hear all this fine stuff in person, so both of us can go bankrupt together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back