Any interest in a Cincinnati, Ohio meet?
Sep 26, 2004 at 8:09 PM Post #32 of 99
i'll see what i can do. i should be able to get us a nice conference room in CCM (the college conservatory or music), but the administration is sometimes fickle.
plainface.gif

Sep 27, 2004 at 12:38 PM Post #34 of 99
Any updates on the location and time yet?

Sep 27, 2004 at 7:24 PM Post #36 of 99
i was able to book the afternoon of saturday october 9th in a nice, big, expensively appointed CCM conference room. if the 9th won't work, i can change it, but the Saturday slot was the easiest to get so i snagged it. it looks like afternoons are going to be best, as mornings on most weekends are booked due to meetings.

Sep 27, 2004 at 7:59 PM Post #37 of 99
As I've posted before, I cannot make it October 9th because I'm going to a friend's wedding. If you guys must absolutely have it on the 9th, let me know, so I don't have to lug all my gear on the plane.

Well, unless you guys are going to do a crazy all night head-fi-meet-athon, then I'll see you guys later at night. I may still be on West Coast time by then.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Sep 27, 2004 at 8:02 PM Post #38 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I'd say let's shoot for starting up at around 10am Sunday October 10.

Well, this will probably conflict with the church goers, though. If so, those can probably make it after services/mass.

-Ed

Perhaps they can take one week off to worship at the church of rock n' roll.

My problem is work, as usual. We have this big arbitration during the week of Oct. 18 and I just know I'll be incredibly busy getting ready for it. Still, I'll try to make it.

Oct 1, 2004 at 12:34 AM Post #40 of 99
i'm also goin to UC (EdipisReks, tried to PM you to say hello but the server was down)....i'm a piano major so time is kinda iffy unless i can plan ahead..if i can come i'd love to!

Oct 1, 2004 at 6:23 PM Post #41 of 99
ok, everyone, it's official: we have a place for the 10th!
biggrin.gif
i have a CCM conference room booked from 11am-5pm. if everyone who is planning on coming will respond, i'll send out directions. if nobody sees this message by some abritrary time, probably tomorrow, i'll send out a round of PM's to everyone who responded positively. thanks.

Oct 1, 2004 at 6:39 PM Post #42 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
ok, everyone, it's official: we have a place for the 10th!
biggrin.gif
i have a CCM conference room booked from 11am-5pm. if everyone who is planning on coming will respond, i'll send out directions. if nobody sees this message by some abritrary time, probably tomorrow, i'll send out a round of PM's to everyone who responded positively. thanks.

Sweet.

Where can we park?

It's been awhile since I've been to CCM.

Too bad my Dad no longer has the omnipotent McMicken Society Parking Pass, otherwise I could borrow it and park anywhere.

-Ed

Oct 1, 2004 at 6:51 PM Post #43 of 99
on Sunday's there is usually pretty good parking on the street, especially behind deaconess hospital, but CCM itself has a parking garage directly under the building that is pretty reasonably priced. i think it's about $6 all day, unless the prices have gone up significantly since last year. which is entirely possible, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back