Any Colorfly c4 and HM-601 owners?
Apr 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

noxa

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking to see if there are any Colorfly c4 owners, particularly who do or have owned a 601 as well. I currently own the 601 and love it, but I just love the look of the c4. I really like the thick warm presentation of the 601 but i sometimes find it a bit rich. I have heard the c4 is a neutral player with a slight hint towards the warm side. Can anyone give me a comparison or at least a little review of the c4 especially how the c4 performs with it's bass response.

Thanks in advance

Apr 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM Post #2 of 4
Hello!

I have the HM-801 and HM-602 and recently received the Colorfly C4.  Although I have not had more than a day with it so far, I would say I prefer the warmth of the Colorfly C4 so far.  The bass is definitely more pronounced on the C4, but not to the point of distraction/distortion.  I'm needing to listen longer to see if I sense any fatigue with longer listening times, but so far I am very impressed with the Colorfly and it certainly is a great looking unit!  I really like the old-school volume slider and SRC/EQ selectors; but except for the SRC, I normally will leave the setting on EQ normal.

More later!

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #3 of 4
Hey guys,

I currently own the HM-602 and love it, but the look of that C4 is stunning and keeps twisting my head every time i see it.

Etelos you are a lucky one owning the 802/602 and C4!! Bit greedy if you ask me
biggrin.gif
 lol (only joking).
Now you have had a bit longer, do you have any more opinions between the 602 and C4?
I would have thought that the 802 would be more comparable to to the C4 than the 602?

What headphones are you using with them all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back