Any Buckethead fans here?
Jan 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #46 of 55

Quote:
Dude...

You must check out Axiology, Dragons of Eden, and Chinese Democracy immediately!!

Bucket's best work happens when collaborating with other artists.

I'm not a fan of Chinese democracy but I haven't heard those others.

Jan 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #47 of 55
Jan 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #48 of 55
^^^ agreed its going to be amazing!

Jan 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #51 of 55
Bumping this thread let's get some discussions going! And also what do you guys think of the ideas that I came up with to purchase all of his studio albums? :D

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #52 of 55
What idea was that?

I was poking around TDRS, looking for contacts, etc and was thinking of e-mailing them (found e-mail on forum). I was going to e-mail and ask that they put all of Buckethead's albums up for sale in some way; Bandcamp seems like a good way. Maybe we should all e-mail and ask for it to be done. Maybe get a petition going or something?

Jan 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #53 of 55

Quote:
What idea was that?

I was poking around TDRS, looking for contacts, etc and was thinking of e-mailing them (found e-mail on forum). I was going to e-mail and ask that they put all of Buckethead's albums up for sale in some way; Bandcamp seems like a good way. Maybe we should all e-mail and ask for it to be done. Maybe get a petition going or something?

A nice idea, though a lot of his albums are owned by other labels hence this would be impossible. Also, it is forbidden for Bucket to sell Giant Robot NTT again because it contains unauthorized samples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back