Any Buckethead fans here?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jc222284, Dec 27, 2011.
First

Back
Page 2 of 4
3 4
Next

Last
  1. jc222284

Quote:

i LOVE his acoustic stuff!

2. Hawaiiancerveza
    Heck ya! I thought he only did hard rock when I first heard about him but when I heard his acoustics my jaw dropped.  

Quote:

3. jc222284

Quote:

Same with me! [​IMG]

4. slaw slaw
    What's everyones current favourite?  He has so many, every time I discover a new song, I love it!

5. jc222284

My favorite album right now is probably Colma or Electric Tears both beautiful albums.

6. experiment001
    I love Buckethead; but I also hate Buckethead for not releasing a studio recording of this:

Somebody prove me wrong. Please.

7. slaw slaw

Quote:

Some of us have been waiting for a recording of Binge And Grab with the Deli Creeps.  We'll just have to wait.

8. jc222284

Yep :frowning2: guess we'll have to wait.

9. jc222284
    Listen to some of his album Funnel Weaver last night and it is freakin' amazing!

10. kenammo
    His tune Backwards Footprint, from Captain EO's Voyage continues to amaze me!

11. jc222284

Same love that song! Listen to hills of eternity from the album Colma defiantly one of my favorite buckethead tunes!

12. kenammo
    Colma is another fantastic album. Listening to Hills of Eternity right now. Looks like I need to get Funnel Weaver immediately! [​IMG]

13. jc222284
    Also what are your guys opinion about the album Bermuda Triangle? Just curious.

14. jc222284

Quote:

I found this site that has almost 30 Buckethead albums in ALAC format for free. I know its wrong but some of his CDs are very hard to find and some of them are quite VERY expensive. I recommend getting J-Downloader and downloading the ones that you want. I Downloaded a ton of them and they sound very nice except a couple. Anyways, use this site if you have to, but if you do not then go buy his CDs! I have!

http://rock-no1.com/home/discography/745-buckethead-discography-lossless-lossy.html

For sure check out Bermuda Triangle & Funnel Weaver both are amazing albums!

15. kenammo

Quote:

While it's not a personal favorite of mine, it's still a keeper. It has some solid moments.

First

Back
Page 2 of 4
3 4
Next

Last