Another What headphones for my GF thread.
Oct 19, 2010 at 2:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

soviet911

100+ Head-Fier
hi. So after getting my HD25-1 II my GF has been constantly stealing them from me as she finaly realized difference between good sounding headphones and bad sounding headphones, she likes how they sound but wants something smaller and lighter. She also won't need something as robust as HD25-1 but I would want her to have something that will last (she is very gentle to her things...) and it should be easly driven by let say sansa clip. She listens to rock styled music most of the time and apreciactes balanced sound more then I do as well as clarity and separation of instruments, I have been reading reviews and only headphones that seem to really fit the bill is the PX200 II, wich also fit the price tag quiet nicely, (budget is 150-160$ max...the less I spend on headphones the better MP3 player she gets to replace her shuffle (512mb >.< )). The other thing to note is she will be useing this as her priamry headphones so comfort is importants as well as Isolation and leak proofness, wich the PX200 seems to deliver well for what they are. IEM's are out of the question by the way...

In short 
Budget 160$
Size is Smaller then HD25-1 II
Balanced sound that is fairly clear and has good separation of instruments. 
Reliable. 
Don't leak to much sound at moderat levels. 
Isolate well. 
Comfortable. And stay on a small head well. 

So far only and best choice I found is PX200-II 

Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back