Another vancouver meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #46 of 102
Any updates on a location and time for this event? Please PM me if details confirmed as I might not check this post regularly...
biggrin.gif
Thanks!

Jun 28, 2006 at 12:25 AM Post #47 of 102
Someone just have to book a room somewhere and make a post about a definite time. Then the rest of us will follow like sheeps. Mwahahaha
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 5, 2006 at 5:38 AM Post #49 of 102
I might or might not be away on the first weekend of Aug; therefore it is not a terribly good time for me.

After that should be ok for me, and it should give enough time to get organized quite well for whoever is doing the organizing.

Jul 11, 2006 at 5:08 PM Post #52 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
I think that Van. city should have a mini meet while someone is looking for a place to host the BC meeting.

Where though? Wicked Cafe again? It was a good place for a meet, that's for sure.

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:48 AM Post #54 of 102
I'd like to come, only if the AKG 701's make it.

I only want to take glam shots of Headfi members.

I think a house is the preferable. We need a place that has no time restrictions, where we can listen to music. Just sit, chill, sip tea... errr...

Jul 13, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #55 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enricht
I'd like to come, only if the AKG 701's make it.

I only want to take glam shots of Headfi members.

I think a house is the preferable. We need a place that has no time restrictions, where we can listen to music. Just sit, chill, sip tea... errr...

My house is in a mess right now from my two cousins moving in.

If not... maybe about a dozen and a half people split over two rooms would be alright. It all depends on when this is being held...

Jul 14, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #56 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by cvince
well for those in favor of my house, PM me and I'll give you an address. However, we should let the OP, or whoever is organizing this thing decide, so we can come up with a unanimous decision. I won't pull any strings here. If it's at my house, fine. If it's at the UBC library, that's also fine. It's all up to you guys. I'll be coming regardless (unless it's not in Vancouver).

I also really want to hear eVITAREC's K701s. I have grado HF-1s as a fun phone, but I also want something more subdued and neutral, and reading around the forum, it looks like the 701s fit the bill for something under $400. So eVITAREC, if you could please bring them to the meet, I'd be super happy
biggrin.gif

If it ends up being at my place, keep in mind that I won't tolerate smoking within the house. That's the only rule I can think of now
biggrin.gif

How about we take the offer of cvince's house? Very generous...

I think many people can meet for either the actual BC meeting or the mini van-city meet. Anyone agree?

Jul 14, 2006 at 2:22 AM Post #57 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
How about we take the offer of cvince's house? Very generous...

I think many people can meet for either the actual BC meeting or the mini van-city meet. Anyone agree?

Since I got the car now, I'm down with almost anything!
icon10.gif
I'm fine with it being at cvince's house.

What date though?

Jul 14, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #58 of 102
I would definitely be interested in a Vancouver meet *wonders if he'll get a chance to hear a burnt in and amped K701
rolleyes.gif
*. I only have a pair of DT880 (2006 ed.) that I would be able to bring... In response to the previous suggestion... if cvince feels it is okay to host a meet at his place, perhaps he could propose a few dates on which those of us interested may vote upon? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back