1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

.....and, I'm up for air!

Discussion in 'Tyll's Blog' started by Tyll Hertsens, Nov 21, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11
Next

Last
  1. doraymon
    I also went through a long blackout on headfi. New country, new job, a family of 4 to relocate.
    I'm back online only to say hi to you, Tyll.
    I miss you (never thought I'd say that to a guy) and your entertaining reviews and articles.
    But hey, I also learned that sometimes in life you just have to move on...
    All the best to you sir.
    Dom

Sp12er3, SybilLance and WoodyLuvr like this.
  2. Beagle
    Why do I suddenly feel like I haven't lived yet?

3. SybilLance
    This thread is way more interesting and fun than most others I've been reading and browsing in head-fi. No offense and disrespect intended.

Perhaps it's because of the authentic, sincere feel of altruism i get from everyone for a cool dude who has made quite an impact in our lives and who is now living his dream.

Sp12er3, 360737, purk and 4 others like this.
  4. Chris1975
    Hope the ukulele playing is coming along well! Happy Christmas and soon New Year to you from the UK. Your online presence is missed!

Sp12er3 likes this.
  5. 360737
    I think it's like asking someone to go to work. Why don't we just take what he offers us, and let him live headphoneless if he wants? Some posts remind me of All In The Family, when Archy asks SDJ to sing for him.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  6. paul2qute
    It's OK I've bought them anyways

360737 likes this.
  7. paul2qute
    And I'm selling them I'm done with headphones, I've owned focal utopia focal clear and now Meze audio Empyrean headphones and are they life changing, rather spend my money on better speakers

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    the finisher and omniweltall like this.
  8. paul2qute
    I'm keeping my Meze audio Empyrean headphones now, I've spoke to Roger from nintronics and has convinced me to keep them run them in

9. Clemmaster
    Good talk

10. wink
    Tyll must be enjoying his break............:ksc75smile:

11. ricksome Contributor
    Hey Tyll: Drop in and give us all a Shout Out !!! Hope everytnimg is going well for you !!!

12. Currawong Contributor
    RCBinTN, HungryPanda and jinxy245 like this.
  13. wink
  14. jim723
    Subscribed.

15. wink
    Tyll, your new Head-Fi vax shot is ready.........:L3000::ksc75smile:

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11
Next

Last