1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

.....and, I'm up for air!

Discussion in 'Tyll's Blog' started by Tyll Hertsens, Nov 21, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. ScottFree
    Perhaps he's doing some Space Truckin'

RCBinTN and GearMe like this.
  2. wink

3. wink
    [​IMG]

RCBinTN and Richter Di like this.
  4. wink
    ...... Tyll we meet again....................:ksc75smile:

5. Voxata
    This adventure has inspired me to build a cheap cargo trailer into a stealth camper. On the outside it looks like an AV business trailer but on the inside...

IMG_20190425_201857.jpg IMG_20190425_201811.jpg IMG_20190425_201800.jpg IMG_20190425_201752.jpg

I've got it so I can't be locked in, installed an internal deadbolt, lots of other goodies. I won't be living in it full time at this point but its great for road trips or week+ long outings. I've really enjoyed it!

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    RCBinTN, Deftone, Currawong and 9 others like this.
  6. 3 toes of fury
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! A Tyll Blog!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! How the heck did i miss this.

Tyll....looks like you've dropped off the grid for a bit....no worries...however if you are still checking in, please throw up an update now and again.
    Absolutely LOVE the stories and photos and videos from the road. So glad to see you living the adventure.

Also...as we come upon the year anniversary of your departure from Innerfidelity...I want to let you know how much you and your reviews are missed.
    I wont dwell on negatives for the new but i will say that you're style, honesty, output, and approach are unmatched and sorely missed.

Keep on rocking on the road dude!! Some famous poet once said that "Life is a highway and i wanna ride it all night long". hahahahah.

Peace .n. Exploring

Three Toes of Fury

7. 3 toes of fury
    @Mediahound: Thank you so much for posting that video. Its an excellent overview of Tyll's rig..the most comprehensive yet! The amount of thought, planning, and work that goes into it is outstanding!

8. KG Jag
    Finally found this thread and have enjoyed Tyll's own "Jack Kerouac" stories on the road. It's now June and hopefully time for another installment.

9. wink
    Only when things get boring enough to come back here and divulge his goings on......................

Deftone likes this.
  10. Mediahound
    Another fairly recent (6 months ago) video featuring Tyll:

11. fleasbaby
    ...looks like he's having...fun :).

Evshrug likes this.
  12. abvolt
    I sure do miss his reviews I thought they were excellent, have a nice retirement Tyll..

13. RCBinTN
    Very cool, Tyll. Tacos, hot sauce, beer, cribbage, backgammon, farkle and friends. What could be better :)

Quinto, HungryPanda and jinxy245 like this.
  14. wink
    More $2,000+ headphones that sound like mid-fi ones.........

15. Hal Rockwell
    I miss Tyll. I accidentally stumbled upon this thread, and recalled the time that I got into this hobby, and he was my main source of knowledge in the headphone world.

Tyll, I wish you all the best! Have fun in your journey! Hope to hear some updates soon.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    alokjuyal, Currawong and jinxy245 like this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last