Ananda Loaner Tour
Apr 20, 2019 at 2:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 124
Here at HIFIMAN we want to try to give back to the community and it is with this goal in mind that are initiating a series of Loaner Tours. We want to put select products in the hands of those members of the community to experience HIFIMAN gear in the forum that matters most and thus is the most important headphone community.

The HIFIMAN Ananda is an open backed headphone with a specially designed planar magnetic driver. The headphone's relatively high sensitivity is higher than is typical in a Planar Magnetic headphone and allows it to be driven with some ease by conventional headphone amplifiers and even many mobile phones. Sonically the Ananda shares the same HIFIMAN level of resolution and even-handed sonic performance across the acoustic spectrum that you have come to expect. Smooth and highly extended at both ends with their large driver lows can reach deep into the depths for a full and robust bass response while it retains highly expressive mids and delicately airy treble. Power, control and finesse all sewn up in to sumptuous headphone with stunning audio quality.

Interested? If so, please note that at the moment, the program is operating exclusively in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. In the space below, please confirm that you want to borrow the system and fill your city and country (we will PM you for your full details.) Then in a line or two say why you would like to take part. Also, we ask that you commit to posting your first impressions of the Ananda when it arrives, with a more detailed assessment after you had a couple weeks to spend some quality time listening to your favorite music.

T&C’s To take part you must be located in Europe, North America, Australia or New Zealand. We will select who takes part and in what order, we will inform prospective participants once they are next in line. This is to confirm they are available and allow us to ensure smooth handovers. Participants must also provide us with a photo of the item just before they pass it onward so that we can confirm its good condition when it left them. The duration of the loan will be two weeks from once it gets to your home. We will provide you with a shipping label if possible (in countries where we cannot you will be required to post to the next participant with tracked shipping, we can refund the shipping cost for which we will require the receipt as evidence.)

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Apr 20, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 124
I am from Wayne, NJ, USA and I am confirming to take part in this program. These headphones really did give me an amazing experience when I first listened to them at Canjam NY. Probably my favorite headphone out there and the Arya as well and I would love to give a detailed review on them, they just make my music shine.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2019 at 1:55 AM Post #4 of 124
Hi there in Vancouver, Canada. Owner of the HE-500's and have demoed a few other hifiman fullsize headphones and would like to experience the Ananda in full detail on my own rig. Will it ship with an XLR cable?

Apr 22, 2019 at 11:44 AM Post #8 of 124
I’d like to join the loaner tour for Ananda and I agree to the terms.

I have previously owned HE560, HEKv2 and now the HEKse. I think that I can give an insightful review about how the Ananda sounds relative to Hifiman’s other offerings.

I live in Los Angeles, CA.

Thanks!

Apr 22, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #9 of 124
I would love to be given the opportunity and responsibility to try these out. I'm in Cottonwood Heghts, Utah (United States). My main interest in trying these is that I'm searching for a high end planar to purchase, and these are looking really nice. I would be comparing them to my Signature Ultrasones (DXP, PRO, and DJ).

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #10 of 124
Hello again!

I'm on the Sundara loaner tour already, so I understand if you guys prefer to spread out the love a bit and give someone else a chance, but figured I'd throw my hat in the ring here as well just in case. I'm hoping to be able to do a comparison of sorts. I run the this channel, but would provide a write-up as well (posted in a few places).

I live in Vancouver, Canada.

Cheers.

Apr 22, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #11 of 124
I'd like to check out the Ananda. Having owned the HE500 and the HE6 previously,and currently without a planar in my collection,I'd like to check these out.

Im in New York.

Thank you for these tours.

Apr 22, 2019 at 12:53 PM Post #12 of 124
Hey, so... I'd like to try these for review on my guide.

I currently have the Massdrop x Hifiman Edition XX on hand, which would make for an interesting comparison. As such, I'm interested in trying these out.

As for HFM experiences:

HE-4 owned twice
HE-400 owned 3 times, currently still own one
Edition XX on hand currently

I'm in Orlando, FL

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #13 of 124
Hello... I am interested in joining the Ananda loaner program. I am in Salt Lake City, UT. I hope to be selected.

Apr 22, 2019 at 1:02 PM Post #14 of 124
I am interesting in reviewing the system. Thank you for doing this.
Warrensburg, MO, USA

Apr 22, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #15 of 124
I would like to test these headphones and compare those with my Audeze LCD-2CB and Mobius headphones.
I am a resident in Salt Lake City (Murray), Utah, USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back