An Introduction - Head-Fi TV, Episode 001
Mar 26, 2011 at 7:38 AM Post #76 of 105
well great idea Jude. this is awesome. i hope to see reviews and unboxing's of new and updated products.

also is it just me or is the audio quality on that video superb.

Mar 26, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #77 of 105

Quote:

Who told you about the Orpheus 2, LCD-3 and HE-7?  All three sound fantastic, by the way.  (I'm kidding, of course.)

I have heard rumors about a new flagship stat from Sennheiser, and you know how Fang and the Audeze boys do things. It is only a matter of time. 

Anyway, great idea. I am looking forward to the vids.

Mar 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #78 of 105
Looking forward to seeing these.

Mar 26, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #79 of 105
This is 1 of the many reason's I joined Head-Fi to learn from the wealth of knowledge from everyone that is part of all of this. I love the idea of bouncing idea's around and how We try and guide or just out right help each other to find an answer. And now this, it just keep's getting better by the second. Thank's Guy's & Gal's for keeping it FUN & REAL!  Keep up the great work! 
atsmile.gif
beerchug.gif

Mar 26, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #81 of 105
This is really going to be a great thing I feel for the community here. The benefits of video like seeing actual size comparisons will be quite nice. Also, it will be neat to see/hear a little recap every so often of what is going on in the headphone world/community for those of us that can't keep up with the almost daily influx of news here.

Mar 28, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #87 of 105
Jude, I see a curiously silver looking headphone on top of the wooden speaker(in the video) to your right.  That wouldn't happen to be the upcoming Shure SRH940 by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back