An alternative to the M50 if one has a somewhat higher budget?
Aug 29, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #31 of 35

Quote:
I would ask you to seriously consider SHR750DJ. It sounds close in alot of aspect to the m50 except stronger bass i think, good for electronica music. These are meant for DJs.

Ok, I looked at the SRH750DJ's and like the fact that the cord is detachable and that it's easy to get a replacement cable, as it's sold in many places. Of course I am happy to hear that they have pounding bass as well.
bigsmile_face.gif

Are they comfortable to wear?

Aug 29, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #32 of 35
I purchased M-audio's Q40 a month ago and they are pretty impressive. I have only tried the M50's once so I can't compare them just yet. Probably write a review soon.

Aug 30, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #33 of 35

Ok, I looked at the SRH750DJ's and like the fact that the cord is detachable and that it's easy to get a replacement cable, as it's sold in many places. Of course I am happy to hear that they have pounding bass as well.
bigsmile_face.gif

Are they comfortable to wear?

I am still wondering how the srh750dj compares in the comfortability department.

Sep 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #34 of 35
Just to update this thread, I ended up ordering the [size=small]ATH-WS70. I just was tempted by the Solid Bass thing. I am sure I will find them to be enjoyable. If not, I can always purchase another set of cans as well. The headphones are being shipped to me from Japan so they are en route. I will update this thread and tell you how they sound to me.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back