Amplify's Headphone Ranking & Discussion (Ranking in First Post)
Jan 31, 2022 at 12:56 AM Post #182 of 587
I like big bass and I cannot lie, lol.

My latest video on bassy gears:

A photo of gears covered in the above review, for viewing pleasure...

C7534E9B-7EF7-41BC-9B67-83ACBFEF11F0.JPG

Big fan of these manufacturers for how well they do bass/slam:
@Audeze, @Abyss Headphones, @FocalOfficial, and Empire Ears @Jack Vang

Feb 1, 2022 at 4:41 AM Post #183 of 587
@Sajid Amit i can't remember if you have tried the Solitaire-P before. since u enjoy bass.

Feb 1, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #185 of 587
the sol p is a better HP than the LCD-5 IMHO

Feb 1, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #187 of 587
you sure do move around lol

Feb 1, 2022 at 10:51 PM Post #188 of 587
Lol. Don't get me wrong. It's a great headphone. But I think that over longer listening, the TC and the Susvara are still the runaway leaders, followed very very closely by the SR009S. For some usecases I like the SR009S the most, on those tracks, where its delicateness is needed.

Feb 1, 2022 at 10:57 PM Post #189 of 587
I need to borrow a Sol P. I have pretty much decided to sell the LCD5 after a couple of months of owning it.
Interesting. I thought it was going to be your favorite for a while there. Certainly surpassing Susvara. For me, I never gelled with the LCD-5 and I wanted to like it.

Feb 2, 2022 at 12:01 AM Post #190 of 587
Interesting. I thought it was going to be your favorite for a while there. Certainly surpassing Susvara. For me, I never gelled with the LCD-5 and I wanted to like it.
Its such a fantastic all-rounder the LCD-5. But over time, its lack of stage makes it less interesting, if you know what I mean, but only compared to the TC, Sus, and SR009S. It's a firm number 4 for me right now, but I am yet to hear the Soli P.

Feb 2, 2022 at 12:38 AM Post #191 of 587
Its such a fantastic all-rounder the LCD-5. But over time, its lack of stage makes it less interesting, if you know what I mean, but only compared to the TC, Sus, and SR009S. It's a firm number 4 for me right now, but I am yet to hear the Soli P.
Soundstage on the P is closer to the TC than anything else I have head over ear, it is in the same ballpark as my Mysphere. The cups are CAVERNOUS which enable this, lets chat about international shipping :)

Feb 2, 2022 at 12:43 AM Post #192 of 587
Soundstage on the P is closer to the TC than anything else I have head over ear, it is in the same ballpark as my Mysphere. The cups are CAVERNOUS which enable this, lets chat about international shipping :)
You are the man. Messaging you in a bit.

Feb 2, 2022 at 4:36 AM Post #193 of 587
LCD-5 incoming (not Sajit's..). Let's see what they are about. I have not considered the Solitaire P yet. I don't know, maybe because it has to stop somewhere... :)

Feb 2, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #194 of 587
LCD-5 incoming (not Sajit's..). Let's see what they are about. I have not considered the Solitaire P yet. I don't know, maybe because it has to stop somewhere... :)
If it has to stop, only AFTER the Solitaire P :wink:

Feb 2, 2022 at 12:32 PM Post #195 of 587
For those that are big into soundstage, is there really such a thing as accurate soundstage? When describing this, are you referencing width and depth only or are you including imaging where objects are placed? I am wondering if this is an artificial feature or really possible because when I watch music videos, no matter with my bluetooth or even the 5's, the imaging of sounds never correlate with where the instruments or vocalists are on stage whether in front or from the back. Like in video, the vocalists are on the left and right, but they sound both on the right. I have never seen a video where all the different sounds are in the proper position on stage. Have you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back