Amp8-EX Fan-Edition Preorder by Ibasso
Feb 27, 2020 at 11:28 PM Post #656 of 704
has anyone compared the 8ex amp to a 9 amp?
I have both AMP8EX and AMP9.
well is different Sound Signature to be honest. And also pairing with what Cans is also affecting...Plus preference sound...
IMO, I prefer ELEAR pair with AMP9, due to Musicality and enjoyment.
But when I pair with SOLARIS, AMP8EX must be the partner... for vocal and instrument enthusiasm...

Feb 28, 2020 at 1:24 AM Post #657 of 704
Hi everybody, I think I'm seeing a faster battery drain with my Amp8Ex in comparison to regular Amp8. Can anybody relate to that?

Feb 29, 2020 at 6:19 PM Post #659 of 704
No one here from Europe?

Took a lot of effort for some of us in Europe getting deliveries of Amp8-EX-FE, so not likely going to be many selling. Class product, and great effort by Whitigir and iBasso getting the hundred special orders made.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2020 at 1:38 PM Post #660 of 704
iBasso Audio via FaceBook 55 minutes ago: "We are making a special run of the AMP8 EX. There are a few slots left open. The order would need to be placed today as we are ordering parts to fill this run. The price is 280 USD including shipping. You can make payment using order@ibasso.com with PayPal. We will need your full name, address with post code, email address and phone number. This is for today, the date noted on this post."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back