Amp3
Feb 25, 2010 at 5:32 AM Post #2,041 of 2,090
I did see one in the Whiplash sponsor thread, but I can't seem to find it. Looks great. Even the Rocoo looks to have a great amp circuit this time around, but again, I'll not trust many reviews.

Love your avatar abe - will probably settle on the same 780's eventually, though my DJ1Pro is surely my baby even after really enjoying the ED 9 and 8.

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #2,042 of 2,090
Mar 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #2,043 of 2,090
Better late than never, I finally heard the AMP3 PRO1. Here's my quick review of it: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/hi...arbage-475328/

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #2,044 of 2,090
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Better late than never, I finally heard the AMP3 PRO1. Here's my quick review of it: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/hi...arbage-475328/

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

I do enjoy your review especially the graphs.

I enjoy your called us who love the sound quality of AMP3 as "strawmen".

I appreciate you are wiser than all of us. We all make big mistakes which we are misunderstanding the sound quality of AMP3 for you have a big discovery the sound quality of AMP3 is worse then CLip.

One thing I want to blame you why don't you tell us earlier of your discovery? if you did, we were not be suffered on AMP3 for long time.

Thank you for "borrowing" a previous player to warn us not try the new models of HISOUNDAUDIO.

Mar 2, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #2,045 of 2,090
The AMP3 is no longer in production. The new devices are the Rocoo and Studio I. I will be borrowing both to see how far HiSound have come; my expectations are high, but I think HiSound should be able to pull through at least with sound.

I really hope they consider Rockbox as they mentioned they would. They can still support their own firmware, but have Rockbox to boot on the side; if the new models sound good, then they will be the ultimate players IMO.

Mar 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #2,046 of 2,090
Thanks shigzeo i really like the 780s i highly recommend them if you like the ultrasone house sound.

Thanks for the link the studio one looks amazing!!

Mar 2, 2010 at 7:12 AM Post #2,047 of 2,090
abellaw: I am saving up - the headband of my DJ1Pro is way too big for me and I am trying to find a way to get a smaller size strapped around my narrow noggin, but it ain't easy. The ED9 seems to fit a bit better, so I wonder how much it would be to get the headband only. I hate Ultrasone's headband - hate it.

Mar 9, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #2,048 of 2,090
I heard somewhere that you can buy just the parts and if worse comes to worse i am sure there is someone of the forum selling them. Were you thinking of getting the stock 780s or get them modded. I will not lie to you i havent spent too much time with the stock 780s but my alo-780s sounded better. But that may be in part because i spent an extra 200 dollars to get mine modded.

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:23 AM Post #2,050 of 2,090
I'm not really interested in getting a new headphone or modded sound, just fix my cable and get a smaller headband.

@rmyd: if HiSound are already thinking of ProX and Pro3, something is wrong. They need first to just release a properly working product, then they can dream of something down the line.

Mar 9, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #2,052 of 2,090
But every product seems to a be a 'fix' of a previous one. It is a bit tiring. They need to just make ONE right, that is all. Every other company makes one right, then they work on another.

HiSound are working on 4 at the moment and haven't even got their first two right.

I'd really want it to work out, but it seems as if it won't.

Mar 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM Post #2,055 of 2,090
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HiSound are working on 4 at the moment and haven't even got their first two right.

I'd really want it to work out, but it seems as if it won't.

It begins to look like they work on 2, re-brand 2 from other makers. Nothing wrong about re-brand, mp4nation has been doing that for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back