Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3
Jan 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #198 of 1,285
I'm not Solude, however Headphonebar is a popular choice for ya'll.

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #199 of 1,285
Quote:
Have you heard the PanAm? With what cans? 

Nope and I never will.  The gents behind Schiit are talented, patent holding, veterans that make money selling volume.  I can get behind that.  I'm not limited on funds mind you but if I was... Schiit.  The Pan Am is the size of an iPhone, has no useful specs listed and a price that's 3x the Magni/Modi combo... just saying :D

That said, bring on the Statement gear!

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #200 of 1,285
I'm waiting for the Statement Gear as well.  

Are they using the same technology as the Mjolnir?  If so what will be different...  Power Supply, Two amp boards??  Transformers??  What do they have up their sleeves? 

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #204 of 1,285
Quote:
Thanks but that's like suggesting a New Yorker check out the local California shops
Lousy shop imo

Your welcome. How is it lousy considering it sells the Schiit you asked about? 

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #206 of 1,285
Quote:
You missed my point,
I asked if Solude knew anywhere local to check out Schiit

You asked any part of your country. You didn't ask somewhere locally in Toronto. But sure.

Sorry for the poor help. 

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #207 of 1,285
no problemo paradoxper,
basic Canadian geography eh
solude = ottawa (ontario)
me = toronto (ontario)
headphonebar (british columbia) = other side of the country = not our part of the country

as far as I know, there's no-one local to us that carries Schiit ...

wish there was

Jan 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #208 of 1,285
Quote:
no problemo paradoxper,
basic Canadian geography eh
solude = ottawa (ontario)
me = toronto (ontario)
headphonebar (british columbia) = other side of the country = not our part of the country

as far as I know, there's no-one local to us that carries Schiit ...

wish there was

Haha. I got the basic geography. They're within the country only, so they'd ship. 

Like Schiit only ships within U.S. no matter they're in Cali and you'd be in NY, for example.

It's also why I noted I'm not Solude so wouldn't know what's in that region "locally".

Jan 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #210 of 1,285
As far as I know, that's the only Canadian vendor.  But you can buy direct from Schiit too.  I don't really deal with local too much since headphone audiophiles are essentially an internet niche market.

The Schiit stack for $200 is small,  the $600 stack not big, the $1500 stack is getting intrusive to a desktop rig.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back