Amp recommendation for dt 770 pro (250 ohm)
Dec 3, 2010 at 5:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

icylynx

New Head-Fier
Hello all, I am new to the forums. I have just picked up a pair of the title stated cans, love them so far, not even broke in yet:) I can tell already that I will be wanting an amp. My highs get muffled when I crank the bass. I will be using these on a PC, for movies, games and of course music. Im a basshead, but also love the highs. Im using a decent soundcard (if it matters) HT Omega Striker. Would like to get some opinions on what amp would really complement these. Budget is <$500, Id like to get something around 100-250, but am willing to splurge if its really worth it, thank you in advance!!  - Lynx

Dec 3, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #2 of 3
Try some Meier-audio amps, some people say they have good synergy with the Beyers. If you want to go tube, the Little Dot II or III.

Dec 3, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #3 of 3
I have the Fiio E7/E9 combo coming in next week and have some DT770 premium 250ohm so I will let you know how they sound with this amp but you can buy the amp/dac combo for $200. I think eventually I might switch over to a Darkvoice 3322 one I move up to some DT990/600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back