Ambient Acoustics Laboratory — CIEM makers from Ukraine
Apr 10, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #61 of 120
just few photos of my LAM-C after re-shell

1-Main Pic.jpg 4-With Ultima.jpg 6-Style Shot.jpg 8-Style Shot with Case.jpg

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #66 of 120

Great review. Almost bought that one but I got a special ciem that I received 2 weeks ago. A 24 driver ciem. AM24.

Best iem I have ever heard. Better than Perfect Seal Lab Deca, NT6 pro. Music just flows in a way I cant describe. Everything just sound so clear and natural. Soundstage is enormous. They have a vent hole for the balanced armatures. Never seen that before.

May 9, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #69 of 120
Afternoon All, is anyone heading out to CanJam in Munich this week? I understand that AA will have their AM16 and AM24 available to hear and i'm itching to hear some reports on them :)

Jul 11, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #70 of 120
Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #71 of 120
Finally getting around to reshelling two Fitear customs with Ambient Acoustics, will report back the quality when i get them. With a lot of reshell houses closing/only reshelling there own designs there's a definite hole to fill.
So far the communication has been great, very speedy and helpful.

Aug 16, 2018 at 8:48 AM Post #72 of 120
I've gotten a few PMs asking me about the status of my reshell so far.
It seems that the two Customs i sent in had frequency response imbalances, Ambient Acoustics sent me the graphs and informed me they would need to break open the shells to investigate the cause.
I asked around and showed the graphs and people have confirmed one looks like a damaged driver while another could be a damaged filter or a disconnected wire.

So AA informed me of this last week and i'm now waiting for them to crack into them and assess the damage, again communication via facebook messenger has been great!.

Aug 26, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #73 of 120
I've gotten a few PMs asking me about the status of my reshell so far.
It seems that the two Customs i sent in had frequency response imbalances, Ambient Acoustics sent me the graphs and informed me they would need to break open the shells to investigate the cause.
I asked around and showed the graphs and people have confirmed one looks like a damaged driver while another could be a damaged filter or a disconnected wire.

So AA informed me of this last week and i'm now waiting for them to crack into them and assess the damage, again communication via facebook messenger has been great!.

Will they repair it? Feel like sending my universal fitear iem for reshell. Will they be able to do it?

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #74 of 120
Will they repair it? Feel like sending my universal fitear iem for reshell. Will they be able to do it?

Woops forgot to mention, yes they figured out the low driver on my MH334 was damaged and will repair it for a price.
Which fitear iem? I know they have experience reshelling the parterre.

Send them an email or Facebook message to confirm, but they definitely will be able to reshell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back