Altec Lansing iM616 (rebadged ER6i) $20 shipped
Oct 15, 2009 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

LedZeppelin

100+ Head-Fier
Altec Lansing iM616 High-Definition Noise-Free Earphones

$14 + $6 for shipping = $20

ThingFling - Deal of the Day | It's Not a Deal, It's a Steal!

Grab it if you want, pass it if you don't care, but do not hesitate.
darthsmile.gif

Oct 15, 2009 at 10:45 AM Post #3 of 82
For additional $3 off, try the coupon codes FirstFling, NEWFLINGER, or NRF090109
Probably only work for first time customer. (The last one worked for me.)

Are you sure it's rebadged ER6i? It looks nothing like it.
Well, what the heck, in for the triple flange and the carrying case.

Oct 16, 2009 at 5:08 AM Post #8 of 82
Dangit! Was going to buy this but backed out because I didn't realize it was an ER6i.

Oct 16, 2009 at 7:16 AM Post #9 of 82
I want some, i can find it if you search deals. a few down the list it shows 13.99 for them. If i could find a buy button id totally do it. did anyone get extra?? i'll take one pm me

Oct 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #10 of 82
I contacted ThingFling and they said they have a few of these still available. They replied with a Paypal invoice. If you missed the deal, Submit a ticket.

Oct 19, 2009 at 10:39 PM Post #11 of 82
I did the same thing. make an account, go to help, submit a ticket and they will reply asking for paypal indo. I am buying two pairs for $13.99 each. they sent the paypal invoice just now.

They are legit i heard. I also bought those HDMI to DVI 2 pack for 0 dollars and only pay shipping. that already shipped so i sort of trust em.

We'll see. Im about to pay right now

Oct 20, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #12 of 82
thanks for the tip guys, i just sent a ticket.. i hope im not too late

Oct 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #13 of 82
I wanted to thanks Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and the band (the OP) for this heads-up. I wonder if any are left. I may get another pair. I am more than happy with my UM3X and S4, but $13.99 for these Ety-based phones is fantastic. I just got mine and swapped out the tri-flanges for some old olives I had sitting around and wow, they really do have some sweet detail/highs. Need to EQ the bass (the are the best fit with the Sony A818, for the Clear Bass EQ), but with acoustic jazz, classical, etc., sweet.

I am heading for ThingFling right now to lay down another twenty bucks. I got these for a friend, but I want to keep them, and give him the new pair.

Oct 20, 2009 at 10:08 PM Post #14 of 82
This is really hot, I just submitted a ticket as well.

Oct 21, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #15 of 82
I used mine on the dog walk tonight, and i had to really push the A818 bass EQ, but I have to say, Ety certainly does know how to do detail (I did have the 4Ps and er6is, and these are cut from the same cloth). I just forgot how nice the 616s sound. The 716s were a pain with the pod, even depodded these have a little more bass. I switched tips to the soft flex mediums, but I may even try them with the UM56 or Complys. Not sure which one will be best, but custom tips might be cool.

My collection is complete, a $379 MSRP pair of phones, a $79 pair of phones, and a $14 pair of phones that don't suck at all. Nice.

Update: The UM56 custom sleeves work extremely well with the 616s, really give the bass a little extra kick, and a little added depth across the spectrum. Anyone who wants to get the best possible IEMs for $14 should jump on this deal. And if you have some UM56s, all the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back