Alpha Omega IEMs Thread
Mar 3, 2024 at 10:25 PM Post #61 of 180
You are all a very bad influence
Coming in black shell with gold flecs and carbon and gold flec faceplate IMG-20240304-WA0000.jpg
Looks awesome, big brother. Great shell design. Looking forward to see them in real life.

PM me the contacts as well please.
Had share a few days back with you, done again.

If you don't mind, also PM me the contact info.

Did someone mention there is a discount? If so is that automatically provided, or do you have to specifically ask for it?
Sure boss, shared in pm. Thanks.

Mar 4, 2024 at 6:25 AM Post #62 of 180
If you don't mind, also PM me the contact info.

Did someone mention there is a discount? If so is that automatically provided, or do you have to specifically ask for it?
Just PMed you👍

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:26 AM Post #63 of 180
You are all a very bad influence
Coming in black shell with gold flecs and carbon and gold flec faceplate
They look absolutely beautiful 👍 You guys are a NIGHTMARE for my wallet, i have to get a custom design now especially after seeing these & "Tone Deaf Monkey's"
I will NEVER EVER be rich unless i leave Headfi
🤣🤣

Mar 4, 2024 at 10:00 AM Post #64 of 180
They look absolutely beautiful 👍 You guys are a NIGHTMARE for my wallet, i have to get a custom design now especially after seeing these & "Tone Deaf Monkey's"
I will NEVER EVER be rich unless i leave Headfi
🤣🤣
This is the way...

Edit my misquote corrected by @Neithan lol

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024 at 11:32 AM Post #65 of 180
Should have a review unit shipped next week 👌

They look real solid from the measurement and driver configuration.

1000026595.png
I plotted the graph in this image and created a csv file with the measurement. Head-Fi does not allow me to upload csv files so i changed the file extension to txt. This tuning is really good, especially if you like the 2k-5k region.

Attachments

• Alpha-Omega-Ra-FR.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
Mar 4, 2024 at 12:15 PM Post #66 of 180
That is way...
0f23169ec402896814b9df6d11e57686.jpg

Mar 4, 2024 at 12:30 PM Post #67 of 180
I plotted the graph in this image and created a csv file with the measurement. Head-Fi does not allow me to upload csv files so i changed the file extension to txt. This tuning is really good, especially if you like the 2k-5k region.
Thank you very helpful and kind of you to go out your way I'm sure everyone will also appreciate it👍
To be honest this was another reason RA looked so good to "Me" it has a strong Sub-Bass slowly sloping down to around 400-500hz and going back up and peaking as you say 2-5khz.
I don't EQ much anymore but use to a lot few years back and noticed i always ended up with pretty much the same curve?
A good shelving Boost around 40-60hz slowly slopping down to around 300hz leveling out until about 2khz slow rise to about 5-6khz slow dip till 10khz and then a couple of peaked between 10-16khz depending on the monitor in question?
Of course this is all subjective on the different IEM's but i started to notice this curve was the sound i liked best.
I don't know what you would call this FR but i suppose it's a V- Shaped Curve with the Treble peaking a bit sooner than the more mainstream V- Shape which is more of a Smiley Curve!
Anyway, that's what sounds good to these "Untrained" ears 🤣
Once again, thanks for doing this for the thread it's a great help👍

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024 at 1:42 PM Post #69 of 180
Thank you very helpful and kind of you to go out your way I'm sure everyone will also appreciate it👍
To be honest this was another reason RA looked so good to "Me" it has a strong Sub-Bass slowly sloping down to around 400-500hz and going back up and parking as you say 2-5khz.
I don't EQ much anymore but use to a lot few years back and always noticed i always ended up with pretty much the same curve?
A good shelving Boost sound 40-60hz slowly slopping down to around 300hz leveling out until about 2khz slow rise to about 5-6khz slow dip till 10khz and then a couple of peaked between 10-16khz depending on the monitor in question?
Of course this is all subjective on the different IEM's but i started to notice this curve was the sound i liked best.
I don't know what you would call this FR but i suppose it's a V- Shaped Curve with the Treble peaking a bit sooner than the more mainstream V- Shape which is more of a Smiley Curve!
Anyway, that's what sounds good to these "Untrained" ears if youuct🤣
I am the kind of guy that EQs in ears to sound like the Andromeda 2020 and then add my flavour.

Mar 4, 2024 at 6:23 PM Post #70 of 180
To be honest this was another reason RA looked so good to "Me" it has a strong Sub-Bass slowly sloping down to around 400-500hz and going back up and parking as you say 2-5khz.
I don't EQ much anymore but use to a lot few years back and always noticed i always ended up with pretty much the same curve?
A good shelving Boost sound 40-60hz slowly slopping down to around 300hz leveling out until about 2khz slow rise to about 5-6khz slow dip till 10khz and then a couple of peaked between 10-16khz depending on the monitor in question?
Anyway, that's what sounds good to these "Untrained" ears if youuct🤣

“Parking” from 2-5kHz and then dropping off is the style of Elysian Gaea. Done right, it can have exceptional clarity without the pain of treble peak.

I have no idea what that curve is called either 😂

EQs in ears to sound like the Andromeda 2020

7D944A24-B773-46D2-BCB3-39958ED56704.gif

Speaking as an Andro 2020 owner

Mar 4, 2024 at 7:02 PM Post #71 of 180
7D944A24-B773-46D2-BCB3-39958ED56704.gif

Speaking as an Andro 2020 owner
The treble was just about right for me. Before i discovered that i simply EQd to the MEST Mk2 as my target. The CA Andromeda 2020 as a target is just the baseline because I add a huge bass boost and 10+Khz boost on it. I just like the 2-5khz so much that i use autoeq.app everytime for this.

Mar 5, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #72 of 180
Looks awesome, big brother. Great shell design. Looking forward to see them in real life.

Had share a few days back with you, done again.

Sure boss, shared in pm. Thanks.
Would like to know the contact too! Now I am really intrigued knowing there’s a discount and a option for custom shell color!

I’m new to handling FR file, can you share how to visualise it? Can I upload it to squiglink? I would like to know how it compares to my collection to have a better grasp of how it sounds!

Mar 5, 2024 at 9:58 AM Post #73 of 180
Would like to know the contact too! Now I am really intrigued knowing there’s a discount and a option for custom shell color!
Sure brother, I have shared the contact details. Please check your message.

Clement will be sharing some fresh graphs in few days when it’s available. I’ll try to share it here.

Mar 5, 2024 at 10:01 AM Post #74 of 180
I’m new to handling FR file, can you share how to visualise it? Can I upload it to squiglink? I would like to know how it compares to my collection to have a better grasp of how it sounds!
This FR cannot be uploaded to squg since it has no information about the phase of the iem. You can use this FR with autoeq.app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back