Alpha Omega IEMs Thread
Mar 22, 2024 at 4:04 PM Post #92 of 179
Saw this thread and figured I'd a follow it since I see some familiar faces and I'm always interested in more affordable hybrid/tribrid IEMs that have EST drivers. Any other IEMs out there that you consider this similar to? I also saw some chatter about group chats and/or discounts?
PM'ed

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:09 PM Post #93 of 179
Saw this thread and figured I'd a follow it since I see some familiar faces and I'm always interested in more affordable hybrid/tribrid IEMs that have EST drivers. Any other IEMs out there that you consider this similar to? I also saw some chatter about group chats and/or discounts?
Welcome to the thread 👍
It depends on what you like?
This "RA" is for lover's of bass and smooth sound.
If you want highly detailed & energetic try the Sound Rhyme DTE900 and if you want something in-between try the Penon 10th Anniversary which i own and is awesome 😎

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:39 PM Post #94 of 179
Welcome to the thread 👍
It depends on what you like?
This "RA" is for lover's of bass and smooth sound.
If you want highly detailed & energetic try the Sound Rhyme DTE900 and if you want something in-between try the Penon 10th Anniversary which i own and is awesome 😎

Currently using the MIROAK-II, hence the familiar faces from the 634ears thread. All time favorites are the Xe6 and EXT. Excellent, impactful bass without totally scooping out the mids or overwhelming the highs and overall resolution. Just on the lookout for new options as they pop up, and at the very least I'm all for up and coming manufacturers.

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:17 AM Post #95 of 179
Currently using the MIROAK-II, hence the familiar faces from the 634ears thread. All time favorites are the Xe6 and EXT. Excellent, impactful bass without totally scooping out the mids or overwhelming the highs and overall resolution. Just on the lookout for new options as they pop up, and at the very least I'm all for up and coming manufacturers.
Xe6 totally jealous 🤣 lol
To be honest from what I've read & heard i don't think your gonna get a "better" bass monitor?
With that said, the 2 i mentioned above might give you a different flavour? not better than what you have of course but definitely phenomenal monitors in there own right.
Especially the DTE900.
Actually, @ToneDeathMonk owns or has owned the DTE900 so he could give you hands on impressions?
But i do think RA, DTE900 & 10th AE will give you a different flavour but not better than what you own👍

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2024 at 2:37 AM Post #96 of 179
I never heard of 634ears and just checked them out.
How do they sound? I noticed they aren't cheap for single DD Bullet Monitor's!

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:49 AM Post #97 of 179
Xe6 totally jealous 🤣 lol
To be honest from what I've read & heard i don't think your gonna get a "better" bass monitor?
With that said, the 2 i mentioned above might give you a different flavour? not better than what you have of course but definitely phenomenal monitors in there own right.
Especially the DTE900.
Actually, @ToneDeathMonk owns or has owned the DTE900 so he could give you hands on impressions?
But i do think RA, DTE900 & 10th AE will give you a different flavour but not better than what you own👍

Unfortunately I only had it for a little while and don't own it any more.

They're not too bad after the currency conversion given the yen is weak at the moment and they're custom built to order. They sound pretty nice, solid sound quality and very musical, @Leonarfd could tell you more. The owner is exceptionally responsive over email too.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2024 at 12:16 AM Post #98 of 179
Hello everyone,

I've read a while back somewhere about the Ra., and of course, here's the thread with all the usual suspects. Already messaged Alpha Omega.

I'm currently waiting for EPZ 530 + TP50, and waiting, specially contrast with Penon's 10AE to make the call.

Man, this hobby/forum is terrible news for my bank...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:21 AM Post #99 of 179
They are really good. The shells have a different design but fit is not an issue. One of the better single DD iems for sure. Sometimes back I had tried couple of their iems.

I've read a while back somewhere about the Ra., and of course, here's the thread with all the usual suspects. Already messaged Alpha Omega.
Welcome aboard. 😃 What color would you be choosing for your Ra?

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:36 AM Post #100 of 179
They are really good. The shells have a different design but fit is not an issue. One of the better single DD iems for sure. Sometimes back I had tried couple of their iems.

Welcome aboard. 😃 What color would you be choosing for your Ra?
I've not yet decided if I'm going to get them just yet. But if I get them I'll probably go with the stock colors.

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:45 AM Post #101 of 179
Just been checking out & comparing AO RA with some popular monitor's and omg comparing it to some well known monitors this thing is gonna rattle your head haha😬
The white one is AO RA.
It's uncanny how close it is to EE Valkyrie!
Which makes me a VERY happy camper🥰

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-153523.png
    Screenshot_20240325-153523.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-153512.png
    Screenshot_20240325-153512.png
    489.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-153601.png
    Screenshot_20240325-153601.png
    608.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024 at 12:01 AM Post #102 of 179
Trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on a Ra of my own. I would be doing the same design as @PeacockObscura (forged carbon faceplate with the gold flakes, black and gold body) since it seems to be the safest option and looks very good in photos. I was really interested in the Symphonium Titan, but this will use up my current funds that would otherwise go towards it should I instead go ahead with the Ra.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:46 AM Post #103 of 179
Some pics of Ra. Looks crazy awesome. Killer looks. 😍

IMG_9796.jpeg

IMG_9797.jpeg

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:26 PM Post #104 of 179
Some pics of Ra. Looks crazy awesome. Killer looks. 😍

OHHHH I LOVE that black & purple it looks amazing 🤩
I'm confused now i don't know if i like the Black/Gold Flecks or the Purple & Black?
I don't think Clement has started mine yet so I'm in two minds should i change to purple/black?
Decisions decisions??????🤣🤣😆

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:28 PM Post #105 of 179
OHHHH I LOVE that black & purple it looks amazing 🤩
I'm confused now i don't know if i like the Black/Gold Flecks or the Purple & Black?
I don't think Clement has started mine yet so I'm in two minds should i change to purple/black?
Decisions decisions??????🤣🤣😆
They is all precious jewels my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back