Alpha Omega IEMs Thread
Mar 26, 2024 at 3:02 PM Post #107 of 180
Hello,

Have you already received it? I'm looking into them, but also on a tight budget waiting for the soon to be announced Penon’s Voltage.
Not yet still waiting ... I'm sure they are very busy just from the peeps in this thread.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:04 PM Post #108 of 180
They is all precious jewels my friend.
Haha most definitely 👍
I'm still gonna stick to the Black/Gold it looks beautiful and stands the test of time🤩

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:06 PM Post #109 of 180
Hello,

Have you already received it? I'm looking into them, but also on a tight budget waiting for the soon to be announced Penon’s Voltage.
First iv heard about the Penon Voltage?
Do you have any info on driver implemented
and price?
I was expecting the Volt 2 next release?
Maybe these are the Volt 2 considering they are called Voltage?

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:18 PM Post #110 of 180
My RA have landed and I am listening to them while writing these lines. What a great and textured bassy sound, all this ootb. The mids are way less recessed that the graph might suggest. It's a winner set.

The shells are very ergonomic and allow a deep and secure fit.

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024 at 3:23 PM Post #111 of 180
They look amazing

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:29 PM Post #112 of 180
First, iv heard about the Penon Voltage?
Do you have any info on driver implemented
and price?
I was expecting the Volt 2 next release?
Maybe these are the Volt 2 considering they are called Voltage?
Correct, they're the follow-up to the Volt.

Their configuration: EST+BA+DD.

They should be announced on the first/second week of April, hopefully.

Attachments

• 1711481238659.jpg
    1711481238659.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Mar 26, 2024 at 3:30 PM Post #113 of 180
OHHHH I LOVE that black & purple it looks amazing 🤩
I'm confused now i don't know if i like the Black/Gold Flecks or the Purple & Black?
I don't think Clement has started mine yet so I'm in two minds should i change to purple/black?
Decisions decisions??????🤣🤣😆

I haven't ordered yet but I really like that one too. I wonder if it really looks like that, just due to the white balance and being a dark photo? If I jack up the contrast it still looks fairly black.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:32 PM Post #115 of 180
Mar 26, 2024 at 3:41 PM Post #117 of 180
I've been in contact, just not plunged yet, as I'm waiting for more feedback and impressions.

Besides, I just got the EPZ 530 + TP50 and am waiting for the Voltage...
Enough toys to play with at the moment then :wink:

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:51 PM Post #118 of 180
My RA have landed and I am listening to them while writing these lines. What a great and textured bassy sound, all this ootb. The mids are way less recessed that the graph might suggest. It's a winner set.

The shells are very ergonomic and allow and deep and secure fit.

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg
They look really really nice 👍
One of the most unique designs i have seen in an IEM , Clement & the crew really do know what they are doing and i think us trust worthy buyers will probably put Alpha Omega on the map and also be rewarded for out trust once we receive ours.
iI'm just super glad i stumbled upon these which really could be my End-Game bass Monitor?
Enjoy your weekend my friend 👍

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:03 PM Post #120 of 180
They look really really nice 👍
One of the most unique designs i have seen in an IEM , Clement & the crew really do know what they are doing and i think us trust worthy buyers will probably put Alpha Omega on the map and also be rewarded for out trust once we receive ours.
iI'm just super glad i stumbled upon these which really could be my End-Game bass Monitor?
Enjoy your weekend my friend 👍
Thanks my friend, but the week-end is still far away :)

The RA will be a commercial success for the following reasons:
  1. Customization options and incredible aesthetics.
  2. Ergonomics shells that will please audio enthusiasts with ears on the smaller size.
  3. Fun-Balanced tuning. The graph suggests a quite marked V/U-shaped tuning, but it's not the case. Bass, vocals and higher-frequency are very nicely tuned. The 7Khz peak allows a welcomed sense of clarity before the curve drops, making the treble smooth but not rolled-off.
  4. Correctly priced for what you get in terms of sound and built-quality.
  5. Nice cable and set of accessories (quality over quantity philosophy).
Btw, I paid the full retailed price for my RA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back