Alpha Omega IEMs Thread
Mar 1, 2024 at 2:49 AM Post #16 of 181
How much is that? IEM? It looks epic. Maybe something I would enjoy, given that I love the Elysian Gaea.
It's 590usd, you can get early bird discount. It sounds epic, which is why I am raving about it so much. And you will definitely love it. Why don't you PM me on whatsapp, we are in the same group. You are not very active. Very bad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:53 AM Post #17 of 181
500$ approx bro

My bad around 600$.

It's 590usd, you can get early bird discount. It sounds epic, which is why I am raving about it so much. And you will definitely love it. Why don't you PM me on whatsapp, we are in the same group. You are not very active. Very bad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

$600 for 4-way crossover with 2EST? That’s such a good value. The ESTs themselves are already expensive.

I have an Apple screen time limit on whatsapp to stop my yadda yadda, so I’m only in there for like 10 minutes in the morning :beyersmile: interesting that you managed to find this manufacturer

Mar 1, 2024 at 2:57 AM Post #18 of 181
$600 for 4-way crossover with 2EST? That’s such a good value. The ESTs themselves are already expensive.
That's why I mentioned earlier that they are selling at a throwaway price. The quality of the sound, you will see, is unbelievable.

I had invited you to the group to have more interaction. What is all this screen time limit? Hahaha.:stuck_out_tongue:

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:57 AM Post #19 of 181
Hi, thanks for the info it's much appreciated.
Could you tell me how the RA compare to the FatFreq Scarlet in Sub-Bass extension & quantity?
I had a feeling RA would be a better IEM technically due the the driver implemented but really need to know the Sub-Bass extension &. quantity on the RA? I'm covered for everything except a basshead monitor and was settled on FatFreq Scarlet but, when i saw the FR Graph for RA it looked like it has a ton of bass but wanted to know what it's like in the real world?
Once again, Many thanks for the help it's much appreciated 👍

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2024 at 5:20 AM Post #20 of 181
Bass on Ra is really solid. The texture and layering is just amazing. Subbass is very prominent. It’s not the bass where midbass is scooped. If you have tried OH700vb the bass matches to the quantity and the quality is a lot better.

Scarlet has very dry mids, the sweetness is missing. Ra is better in mids and highs too. The EST drivers give an excellent upper frequency response.

The imaging is top notch. Soundstage is on intimate side but not narrow. The depth is again exceptional. Width may be as wide as Scarlet.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2024 at 5:24 AM Post #21 of 181
I don't know why people are citing Ra's soundstage as intimate. Soundstage becomes intimate to my ears when the sound becomes to forward. Ra is not that. The bass is strong, wonderfully textured, and very clean as well. Midrange is quite organic and detailed, the treble is very refined and present, but not forward. There is very good width and depth of stage, so nothing about them sounds intimate.

Mar 1, 2024 at 12:02 PM Post #22 of 181
I don't know why people are citing Ra's soundstage as intimate. Soundstage becomes intimate to my ears when the sound becomes to forward. Ra is not that. The bass is strong, wonderfully textured, and very clean as well. Midrange is quite organic and detailed, the treble is very refined and present, but not forward. There is very good width and depth of stage, so nothing about them sounds intimate.
Hey Ace Bee long time hope you are well my friend?
So you have experience with RA?
I'm about to pull the trigger on a set but was concerned if the Sub-Bass extension & quantity will be enough for me? You know us former IMR fans live a ton of bass👍
I know the quality will be sufficient it's just the quantity I'm concerned about!!?
Anyway, good to see you my friend. Stay Safe and chat soon.
Jay

Mar 1, 2024 at 12:15 PM Post #23 of 181
Hey Ace Bee long time hope you are well my friend?
So you have experience with RA?
I'm about to pull the trigger on a set but was concerned if the Sub-Bass extension & quantity will be enough for me? You know us former IMR fans live a ton of bass👍
I know the quality will be sufficient it's just the quantity I'm concerned about!!?
Anyway, good to see you my friend. Stay Safe and chat soon.
Jay
Rest assured, the Ra has plenty of bass. There is no shortage if quantity and quality. Check the graph provided by the store, the bass is deep, strong, and visceral! Absolutely delicious.

I, a staunch single DD believer, listened to the Ra on one day, for may be half an hour, and placed order the next day. It is that good. Utterly butterly delicious...and yet no shortage of details!

Mar 1, 2024 at 1:06 PM Post #24 of 181
Rest assured, the Ra has plenty of bass. There is no shortage if quantity and quality. Check the graph provided by the store, the bass is deep, strong, and visceral! Absolutely delicious.

I, a staunch single DD believer, listened to the Ra on one day, for may be half an hour, and placed order the next day. It is that good. Utterly butterly delicious...and yet no shortage of details!
Fantastic just what i wanted to hear, that's 2 people now who know what they are talking about assuring me bass is more than enough so I'm super excited now👍🥳🍾
I'm just sorting out payment as we speak and will come back with a review once I've had enough ear time.
Thank you Ace Bee & great speaking with you .
Stay Safe my friend 🙏

Mar 1, 2024 at 3:46 PM Post #25 of 181

Wow he must have left quite an impression on you.
Don't remember if you had any experience with the Xeens Top or the EJ07M.
How these compare with the RA!?

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:33 PM Post #26 of 181
After being in love with my Sound Rhyme In Ears I have been looking for equipment for my second PC.

This all looks soo nice. I however hesistate a little to buy from a new company on the other side of the globe. Are these IEMs price to performance monsters like the Sound Rhyme ones?

Mar 1, 2024 at 5:41 PM Post #27 of 181
After being in love with my Sound Rhyme In Ears I have been looking for equipment for my second PC.

This all looks soo nice. I however hesistate a little to buy from a new company on the other side of the globe. Are these IEMs price to performance monsters like the Sound Rhyme ones?
I'd say yes. Definitely yes. In fact better balance than SR8.

Mar 1, 2024 at 8:51 PM Post #29 of 181
I do need to think about it but it sounds like an end game set for me. No more side grades after this.
You said the same about the SoundRhyme 😂

Mar 1, 2024 at 9:31 PM Post #30 of 181
Wow he must have left quite an impression on you.
Don't remember if you had any experience with the Xeens Top or the EJ07M.
How these compare with the RA!?
Unfortunately I have not listened to those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back