ALPHA & DELTA KS3: Right NOW on INDIEGOGO for 99$. INFO-IMPRESSIONS
Apr 10, 2019 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

NymPHONOmaniac

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi All!
As a big fan of Alpha & Delta D6, i follow closely the lauch of their new top of the line model call the KS3.

So I decide to create this thread to share info and impressions, and answer questions you might haveabout this nice 3D printed earphones.

10272786.jpg

You can look at some reviews here for diversify impressions:
NO BS AUDIOPHILE REVIEW
AUDIO123 REVIEW
MOONSTAR REVIEW

INFO AND SPECS:
Alpha & Delta KS3 3D Printed Earphones
Features: 3D printed resin housing ensuring quality and affordable universal custom housing

6mm micro dynamic driver for overall small and comfortable housing

Balanced Sound Signature

Paired with 2 pin 0.78mm 8 core silver plated copper cable

Specification and Accessories
Specification:

Driver: 6mm Micro Driver

Impedance: 16 ohm

Rated power: 1 mW

Frequency Response: 10 Hz- 40 kHz

Speaker Sensitivity: 105 +/- db/mW

Cable: 1.20m 8 core silver plated copper cable

As well, KS3 have 2 color choice: Dark blue or Black Gold Nugget (they are een more beautifull in real life!)
rul3r4ga79cnib3bahxo.jpg

Right NOW and for One month ONLY, there an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for early birds KS3, and its your only chance to get them for 99$, as the official MSRP price is more likely to be 150$.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alpha-delta-ks3-3d-printed-earphones#/

Alpha & Delta is a small audio company from Singapor that deserve respect from audiophile, as they already proved with their excellent sounding A&D D6 wich gain lot of admiration here and beyond. The KS3 take to next level their masterfull tuning in an incredibly well built and designed universal custom. Its a balanced, lively, just enough bassy sounding earphones with a great level of clarity that never sound harsh or too spiky. I prefer them over D6, even if they are different, D6 being more bright and mid centric, while KS3 sit between U and W shape sound with extra treble sparkle.

So, this is the place to share about these marvelous earphones, should you be a new owner or interested to buy them, questions, info and impressions are welcome!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back