All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Jan 1, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #151 of 224
Jack, can you kindly explain why there is a hiss present in the first place?

Jan 2, 2012 at 3:29 AM Post #153 of 224

HI, I2ehan

Thank you for your question, I am not quite understand what do you mean "in the first place?" if you mean when you begin to use the player? or every track begining?

In fact, To most earphones, it has no evident hiss.
Quote:
Jack, can you kindly explain why there is a hiss present in the first place?

Jan 2, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #154 of 224
I mean from the very beginning, when we begin using the player. Quite a few have reported said hiss, and unfortunately, my case is no different.

EDIT: If need be, it's mentioned MULTIPLE times within this thread, and elsewhere.

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #155 of 224

Quote:
I mean from the very beginning, when we begin using the player. Quite a few have reported said hiss, and unfortunately, my case is no different.

It hisses with very sensitive armature iems. I think dynamic iems don't have this issue.

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #156 of 224
Quote:
It hisses with very sensitive armature iems. I think dynamic iems don't have this issue.

Both my EX1000 and IE80 have had a slight hiss present. It isn't intolerable, per se, but I merely wish to know why it's present.

Jan 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #158 of 224

Right, only few high sensitive IEMs has very slight hiss with ROCOO P. but has no hiss with ROCOO.

By the way, when the screen light is on, The hiss could be a bit evident. when it is off, the hiss will be minished.

Quote:

Jan 2, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #159 of 224

Quote:

I have hisses when the buttons sound is set to enable, once i disable it the hisses is gone. you may want to try it. 

This is not the case on the Studio V and the hiss is clearly audible on my IE80s and FX700 at low volume listening or on quiet passages.

Jan 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #160 of 224
Quote:
I have hisses when the buttons sound is set to enable, once i disable it the hisses is gone. you may want to try it. 

It may give this impression, but if you navigate into any folder, and select ANY track, and pause just before the track begins playing, the faint hiss is still clearly audible. I do agree with mark's review, however, in that it's negligible, for the most part. Though I can see where some may still find it's persistent presence irritating.

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM Post #161 of 224

Quote:
Quote:

It may give this impression, but if you navigate into any folder, and select ANY track, and pause just before the track begins playing, the faint hiss is still clearly audible. I do agree with mark's review, however, in that it's negligible, for the most part. Though I can see where some may still find it's persistent presence irritating.

Or at very low volume listening its clearly audible not faint but clearly... I know what he means though by giving that illusion of hiss. But this is due to the power saving feature on the Studio V. It pretty much cuts off the amp section and probably more than that when music isn't playing. This is how its battery lasts so long, and its really intelligent when you think of it.

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #163 of 224

Quote:
It will be a few db quieter with the ba firmware but of course, you need to like it's character.

So far I'm using the Dynamic firmware. I'm not sure if the standard firmware that I had on it was the BA? At first I wasn't impressed with this player at all. More so underwhelmed. Then I let it run in for about 5 hours and I updated the firmware. Or at least I think I did lol. Then when I went to listen again it blew me away. It sounded a lot better.

Jan 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #164 of 224
[size=medium]  Note[/size]

Due to some users need to pare the high sensitive IEMs with ROCOO P or STUDIO-V which may have some slightly hiss to some listener to tolerate, we will have two solution for them.
1, Add in a good quality impedance cable ( adaptor, 70 OHM is recommended),

2, Those who intend to pair only with their high sensitive IEMs can require the customized Studio-BA version. The price will be $ 30 dollar higher than the STUDIO—V. The Studio BA version will have relatively lower output power. But it is enough for all mini earphones but not enough for full size headphones
Please be aware, only few IEMs and only few portion of users has the hiss problem with ROCOO P or STUDIO-v with their high sensitive IEMs. So, for the new potential buyers, We recommend to consider the first solution. For if you really can’t stand the possible hiss, you can use the impedance cable to delete it.

Any Hisound’s players users can PM me with the name, address, phone number, zip, for buying the Golden impedance cable with the specially price of $ 59/2= 29.5 , included shipping fees)

Hisoundaudio.CoLtd.

Jan 3, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #165 of 224

Quote:
So far I'm using the Dynamic firmware. I'm not sure if the standard firmware that I had on it was the BA? At first I wasn't impressed with this player at all. More so underwhelmed. Then I let it run in for about 5 hours and I updated the firmware. Or at least I think I did lol. Then when I went to listen again it blew me away. It sounded a lot better.

I believe they come with the default firmware which is neither Dynamic(though same gain) nor BA. The BA is more different sounding that the Standard is from the Dynamic so how you feel about it will depend on IEM synergy. I bet some of that initial difference was also run in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back