All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Dec 31, 2011 at 2:37 AM Post #136 of 224
Jack, what's the standard warranty for Hisound products, or in my case, the Studio-V?

Dec 31, 2011 at 5:41 AM Post #138 of 224
Just spoke to Jack (via Skype), and he confirmed that it's 1 year, and also informed me that if no problems arise within the first 3 months of use, it should last well up to 3 years. 
smile.gif

Dec 31, 2011 at 11:30 AM Post #144 of 224

Our player has  1 year quality guarantee. ( not included the stocked earphones). To be frankly, the designs of  none touch keypad, small screen, and the simple function make the player more reliable. Plus the few battery consumed circle yearly and almost no heat emitting, our playing will have relatively stable quality ( but it needs 3 months to see the potential problems ).

Quote:
Jack, what's the standard warranty for Hisound products, or in my case, the Studio-V?

Dec 31, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #145 of 224
Is the battery replaceable if it every dies? I'd love to hang on to this little gem as long as possible

Quote:
Our player has  1 year quality guarantee. ( not included the stocked earphones). To be frankly, the designs of  none touch keypad, small screen, and the simple function make the player more reliable. Plus the few battery consumed circle yearly and almost no heat emitting, our playing will have relatively stable quality ( but it needs 3 months to see the potential problems ).

Quote:

Jan 1, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #146 of 224

Thank you for you question, Lee,

It is very easy to replace the battery by the users, just to unscrew the screws on the back cover, than you can replace it.

But in theory, it has more than 300 circles of the battery life. That means you will need to replace the battery after 2 years normally.

Quote:
Is the battery replaceable if it every dies? I'd love to hang on to this little gem as long as possible

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #147 of 224
i have the habit of charging the roocoo/p everyday, 
would that count into the 300cycles?

or should i let it run dry before i go to the petrol pump??
eek.gif

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #148 of 224
It's a variable, these should last as the charge is slow and subtle. Tends to less stress the battery. I still wouldn't charge un;ess I needed to until it was on 1 bar. Batteries like to be between about 25 and 90% for longest life. Now the battery may only be below 90% when fully charged and over 10% when the unit stops so it's hard to know how fully draining or charging will affect things but it's probabaly best to not charge just to do so unless you know you need it full for the day.

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #149 of 224

Quote:
It's a variable, these should last as the charge is slow and subtle. Tends to less stress the battery. I still wouldn't charge un;ess I needed to until it was on 1 bar. Batteries like to be between about 25 and 90% for longest life. Now the battery may only be below 90% when fully charged and over 10% when the unit stops so it's hard to know how fully draining or charging will affect things but it's probably best to not charge just to do so unless you know you need it full for the day.

The fact that the battery if user replaceable makes me very happy about the longevity of this device. Thank you for making such a wonderful player jack. I'm a Hi-sound Audio fan for life. Especially at the price I paid :).

Jan 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #150 of 224

Maybe you can't see the screws with the player, in fact it is covered by the Acrylic pad on the back. uncovering the acrylic pad, there are 4 screws, unscrew it, there is the batter which can be taken out easy and replace it.
Quote:
The fact that the battery if user replaceable makes me very happy about the longevity of this device. Thank you for making such a wonderful player jack. I'm a Hi-sound Audio fan for life. Especially at the price I paid :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back