All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift
Dec 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 224

hisound

Sponsor: HiSound

All Items of Hisound's products are 50% off as the Xmas gift

[size=medium]Hi, Head Fiers:[/size]

[size=medium]Xmas day is coming! Hisound has prepared a big gift for you[/size]!!! All of our 5 models of excellent players and about 10 models unique earphones are 50% off.

[size=medium]You see, Studio DAP has the longest playing time battery which will work for nearly 30 days per charging if you listen to it 3 hours daily. Golden Crystal IEMs are the smallest earphone in the world but with very good bass and highs. Living earbuds are the top notch earbuds in the market.. There are so many attractive products for your selection. Don’t hesitate to apply the gift card![/size]
[size=medium]Please refer to the products introductions:[/size]

[size=small]http://hisoundservice.diytrade.com/sdp/1631317/4/main-6322730/0/Home.html[/size]

[size=14pt]The rules of the application for gift card [/size]

[size=medium]1), Please state the reasons briefly which product(s) are you interested on. And post your reasons at this thread.[/size]

[size=medium]2[/size][size=medium])[/size][size=medium]Before 26[size=small]th[/size], Dec. 2011, We will evaluate the applying reasons of the proposers, and select 5 persons per day to offer the gift card. We will PM these who are qualified to buy our products with the gift card. [/size]

[size=medium]3)The expired time of the gift card is 31st,Dec. 2011.[/size]

[size=medium]4)Each gift card can have the right to buy any one of our products with 50% price off. The maximum quantity is limited on 2 different models.[/size]

[size=medium]5)The shipping fee is $ 10 by HongKong Post (about 25 days to arrive) or $ 20 by DHL express.[/size]

[size=medium]6)Hisound deserves the right to explain the rules.[/size]

[size=medium][/size]

[size=medium][/size]

Dec 16, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #4 of 224
If i were to receive the 50 % coupon, i would no doubt use it to buy the Hisound Crystal. What makes me want to try them is the combination of great build quality (aluminum shells), small size (7mm driver), while still having a very musical sound. Its usually rare for a dynamic iem to have such great isolation, but i have heard many things about them, and I can't wait to give them a try. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, enjoy the great music !

Dec 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #5 of 224
Very much interested in Crystal after reading their reviews. Would like to compare them with other IEMs I have. Merry Christmas to all and good luck for all those participating.

Dec 18, 2011 at 4:28 AM Post #6 of 224
I Have encountered some problems on uploading the picutres. Sorry for it. I have to post more picutures of our products on here:

Living earbuds( $149/2=$ 74.5)

Live earbudds ( $99/2=$ 49.5)

Hiphone 3 ( $ 59/2=$ 29.5)

PAA-1 ($ 19/2= $9.5)

PAA-1 PRO ($ 49/2= $ 24.5)

Golden Crystal ($ 199/2=$ 99.5)

Crystal ($ 99/2=$ 49.5)

POPO ($ 89/2= $ 44.5)

Dec 18, 2011 at 5:16 AM Post #8 of 224
PLayers:

Studio-V ( $ 350/2= $ 175 )

ROCOO P ( $ 179/2= $  89.5)

ROCOO ( $ 129= $ 64.5)

ROCOO C ( $ 89/2=$ 44.5)

AMP3 M ( $ 59/2=$ 29.5)

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #9 of 224
[size=medium]Thanks, I have informed you for the qualification of purchasing the product you are interested on with 50% off.[/size]

Quote:
Very much interested in Crystal after reading their reviews. Would like to compare them with other IEMs I have. Merry Christmas to all and good luck for all those participating.

Dec 18, 2011 at 10:37 AM Post #10 of 224
[size=medium]Thanks, I have informed you for the qualification of purchasing the product you are interested on with 50% off.[/size]

Quote:
If i were to receive the 50 % coupon, i would no doubt use it to buy the Hisound Crystal. What makes me want to try them is the combination of great build quality (aluminum shells), small size (7mm driver), while still having a very musical sound. Its usually rare for a dynamic iem to have such great isolation, but i have heard many things about them, and I can't wait to give them a try. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, enjoy the great music !

Dec 19, 2011 at 7:34 AM Post #12 of 224
I'm interested in getting either the ROCCO, ROCCO P, or especially the Studio. The issue is actually being able to afford them. 
frown.gif

Dec 19, 2011 at 8:25 AM Post #13 of 224
STUDIO can  play for 85 hours per charging. So, it is a good partner if you have a lot of time on out door activities.

Also, STUDIO has a Aplifier function, it will bring lot of funs with your rest players even your laptop.

Quote:
I am so impressed with the rocoo-P i received earlier. I would like to give the studio-V a try.

Dec 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #14 of 224
 I already definitely know what I would want. If I were to receive this gift-card, I would by the Rocoo P and LIVE earbuds. Firstly, the Rocoo P because to be honest, an Hi-Fi DAP is something I've always wanted, and at such an affordable price, that would be hard to pass up. Depending on how long the gift card lasts for, I might even be able to save up enough for the Studio. The LIVE earbuds appeal to me just because besides Yuin's Products, I never really see any Hi-Fi earbud type headphones. Quite interesting and I would love to try them out.

Dec 19, 2011 at 7:48 PM Post #15 of 224
HI, Hifianddrumming

Thanks for your interesting on our products, We have approved your application. Please check you PM box on the purchasing guidance.

Quote:
 I already definitely know what I would want. If I were to receive this gift-card, I would by the Rocoo P and LIVE earbuds. Firstly, the Rocoo P because to be honest, an Hi-Fi DAP is something I've always wanted, and at such an affordable price, that would be hard to pass up. Depending on how long the gift card lasts for, I might even be able to save up enough for the Studio. The LIVE earbuds appeal to me just because besides Yuin's Products, I never really see any Hi-Fi earbud type headphones. Quite interesting and I would love to try them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back