Alessandro shipping ETA ?
Mar 14, 2011 at 8:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

thegrudge

New Head-Fier
Hey guys

I recently ordered Alessandro's (the MS2i to be precise) and I was told that they were still in production. Mailed them a second time and they have no real news then either. I'm getting a bit impatient but I don't want to spam them with "are we there yet?" mails so I took it to head-fi... does anyone here know anything, perhaps having ordered a pair themselves?

Thanks

Mar 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #2 of 6
Despite the fact that their site looks shady as hell they will deliver them. They probably aren't lieing to you if that is what you want to know.

Mar 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #3 of 6
No that's not really what I meant (despite it being true; it DOES look shady :))... I'm wondering if anyone has more information on the status of their current batch of headphones, because I am a bit impatient and can't wait to try out some really nice headphones for once

Current one starting to sound really borked so I want to replace it asap

Mar 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 6
If they are waiting on a production run and aren't giving you a date or at lease a range of dates, it sounds like they have no idea when they'll get a shipment and it'll likely be several weeks.

Retailers that do this really irk me.  If a product is out of stock they need to update their web site.  But they don't an will happily take your money so that you have to wait for them rather than spend your money elsewhere.

Mar 15, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
If they are waiting on a production run and aren't giving you a date or at lease a range of dates, it sounds like they have no idea when they'll get a shipment and it'll likely be several weeks.

Retailers that do this really irk me.  If a product is out of stock they need to update their web site.  But they don't an will happily take your money so that you have to wait for them rather than spend your money elsewhere.

I agree, it's kind of annoying. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I had an alternative I was considering...

Quote:

Sadly I'm in Belgium so that would turn out to be expensive. Besides, mailing does work, but they will probably go "no news" so I was hoping to get more insight here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back