Alessandro High End
Jun 14, 2004 at 10:15 AM Post #46 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by einis
i have now ordered the ms2. this paypal thingy was a bit scary but i think i did it right
smily_headphones1.gif

comment on the ms2`s will come as fast as ill get my hands on them. now, DO NOT GET LOST IN THE MAIL....
rolleyes.gif

very good choice

Jun 14, 2004 at 4:28 PM Post #48 of 93
Dear einis... If you unfortunately fail to buy MS-2 from Alessandro, I can help you buy it from Taiwan's official Alessandro dealer. The price is much lower and if plus the shipping fee it should be still lower than Alessandro's price.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 14, 2004 at 5:30 PM Post #50 of 93
Darn, how come? I believe you won't lose the money and they certainly will reply to you... I have read some people who ordered from Alessandro in the past said they were slow in reply too. Take it easy and don't worry... Alessandro seems to not look like a big audio company. Maybe this is why they are slow...

Jun 14, 2004 at 6:31 PM Post #51 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shang-Ti Chen
Dear einis... If you unfortunately fail to buy MS-2 from Alessandro, I can help you buy it from Taiwan's official Alessandro dealer. The price is much lower and if plus the shipping fee it should be still lower than Alessandro's price.
smily_headphones1.gif

Chen - How much are the MS-1's in Taiwan? Are they available online?

Jun 15, 2004 at 12:40 AM Post #52 of 93
http://www.hifi.com.tw/alessandro.html

prices are in taiwan dollars.

btw, they do speak perfect english in email correspondence. my ms-2s were shipped from them.

do note that they only accept wire transfer though.

EDIT: they arent available 'online' like, say amazon - you'll have to contact them via email to sort out how they will sell you one.

Jun 15, 2004 at 1:24 AM Post #54 of 93
they are very light..
many friends of mine have ordered alot ex. from cattylink.com they took about 10 dollar per kilo, even with fedex.

shippinh for these cant be much, damn...iv ordered wrong again
rolleyes.gif

Jun 15, 2004 at 2:35 AM Post #55 of 93
Hey adhoc, how did you know hifi? It's good to see that you purchased from them.
smily_headphones1.gif
Did you get to know them from my posting? When did you buy your MS-2's from them?

Jun 15, 2004 at 2:37 AM Post #56 of 93
Shang-Ti Chen,
Do you know if the currency conversion in my earlier post is accurate. Also, do you have any idea on how much shipping would be to the U.S. for a pair of MS-2's?

Jun 15, 2004 at 2:47 AM Post #57 of 93
Hi tyrion... Yes your conversion is correct. For MS-2's price 7800 TWD=232.83 USD. I don't really know how much the shipping cost is for you but you can simply write them an E-Mail to ask about anything you want to know. But if you have decided to buy MS-2's from them, please mention my name to them so I can get a good reputation (because their customer service is very good I told them I would recommend people on Head-Fi to purchase from them), thank you!

rs1smile.gif

Jun 15, 2004 at 3:38 AM Post #59 of 93
Wow, is that ever disappointing. I am looking to buy the MS-1's but they are still $95 from HIFI.com. Hardly seems right considering the MS-2's are 22% cheaper at HIFI and the MS-1's are only 4% cheaper. Great deal for those wanting the MS-2's though.
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back