Alessandro High End
Jun 16, 2004 at 1:06 PM Post #76 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by einis
damnit, the ms2 is 50 dollar cheaper at that hifi.com site...

and still, after almoust 4 days, alessandro hasnt reply`d
confused.gif

Call alessandro and if that doesn't work call grado. I've talked with John Grado before, very nice guy he will fix up any problems.

Good luck

Jun 17, 2004 at 1:08 AM Post #80 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chefguru
Call alessandro and if that doesn't work call grado. I've talked with John Grado before, very nice guy he will fix up any problems.

Good luck

i may call a little later.. since i live in norway this isnt the first thing i do, i don even know the direction code..what about my english?
biggrin.gif

Jun 17, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #81 of 93
Quote:

i may call a little later.. since i live in norway this isnt the first thing i do, i don even know the direction code..what about my english?
biggrin.gif

I think john knows german ... lol maybe that will help?

Jun 17, 2004 at 1:57 PM Post #82 of 93
i got an email today saying:

I can not accept credit card Paypal transactions. You will need to send
another form of payment. Sorry for the hustle.

??

and the money was supoce to be sent back to me, according to paypal "completed" about 6hrs ago, thou theres no new money on the credit card hmm...
rolleyes.gif

is this normal with paypal?

Jun 17, 2004 at 2:27 PM Post #83 of 93
It's obvious they're not even really remembering the problem or thinking about how they respond. Being that they've completed the transaction, if they don't refund your money, they are guilty of fraud. I know it sucks having to call the US (the country code is "1"), but if you want your money back in a timely manner, this is going to be the only way.

Or, you could have your credit card company reverse the charges (once the charge shows up on your statement).

Jun 17, 2004 at 2:30 PM Post #84 of 93
Sorry for the double-post, but you're not really clear about which transaction was completed.

Was the completed transaction the refund to you?

or..

Was the completed transaction the one where they took your money anyway?

If they have refunded you, of course the refund will not be on your credit card. the refund is sitting in your paypal account. There's no way to transfer this money to your credit card. Instead, you have to add your bank account info to Paypal (I'm in Finland and it worked for me). Then you transfer the money from Paypal to your bank, and that takes about a week.

Quote:

i got an email today saying:

I can not accept credit card Paypal transactions. You will need to send
another form of payment. Sorry for the hustle.

??

and the money was supoce to be sent back to me, according to paypal "completed" about 6hrs ago, thou theres no new money on the credit card hmm...
rolleyes.gif

is this normal with paypal?

Jun 17, 2004 at 2:44 PM Post #85 of 93
Transfer From Credit Card$299.00 USD Jun. 11, 2004 Completed

Payment To George Alessandro -$299.00 USD Jun. 11, 2004 Denied

Bill To George Alessandro $299.00 USD Jun. 11, 2004 Cancelled

Denied Payment From George Alessandro $299.00 USD Jun. 17, 2004 Completed

Transfer To Credit Card-$299.00 USD Jun. 17, 2004 Completed

so acording to paypal they have sent the money, just not in my account even thou it says "completed"
rolleyes.gif

it took 2 seconds to transfer FROM the card, i should think it takes the same time INTO the card?
rolleyes.gif

Jun 17, 2004 at 3:02 PM Post #86 of 93
It sounds like paypal credited the money back to your card. They say with some credit cards it can take upto 30 days to post a refund to your card. But, I've never found that. Usually transactions do take a couple days to show up on the statment tho.

Jun 17, 2004 at 6:14 PM Post #89 of 93
Quote:

ok that sounds good...
ill probably take an order at http://www.needledoctor.com instead.
smily_headphones1.gif

service is important...

thanks for all the help
wink.gif

such a pity you have to wait so long for your phones.

but somehow i think you would find the wait worthwhile. dont forget to burn them in once you get them! i (the eternal skeptic) am actually finding rather noticeable differences in my ms-2s as i'm burning them in, not least amongst them an apparent lowering of headphone volume even though my output volume remained constant.
confused.gif

this was seperately verified by 2 family members who i forced (
wink.gif
) to listen to my ms-2s before and after 36hrs of continuous burn-in. the first thing they noticed was, 'hey it's softer now'. prior to that i made it a point to not to mention any of my observations to them for fear of influencing their observation. weird huh? to think i never really believed in burn-in.
confused.gif
wink.gif

[size=xx-small]EDIT: oooh, 600th post!
biggrin.gif
[/size]

Jun 20, 2004 at 10:07 PM Post #90 of 93
4 days and my money isnt in. acording to paypals website it should take about 5 days only if you transfer to a bank acount, not a visa card like in my case..
wonder where the $299 left.
im going to try get in touch with paypal, but with millions of users etc.. i consider the money as lost.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back